If you could just buy MAC from one category...

chocolategoddes

Wow! This is a lot harder than I thought.

I suppose I'd go with pigments only because they are so multipurpose (and this includes the MAC PRO/ LE range too) and no other brand has anything like it.

But everything in MAC is so amazing, so it's difficult to choose.

Lauren1981

it would definitely be eyeshadows for me
yes.gif

VDUB*BELLA

What... no one said MAC Mascara?
th_LMAO.gif

all kidding aside...
I'd definately have to keep my eyeshadows but I would cry to say good bye to my precious MSF's
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
OMG and my Sweet Sienna pigment. That would be a sad day to part with my collection

TwistedFaith

Lipstick! Not only do I like MAC's lipstick shades but the I love the vanilla scent. I can't stand waxy smelling lipsticks and I'm generally particular about a lot of scented makeup products. I never have to worry about that with MAC lipstick.

MrsWoods

Eyeshadows! Because I can't even remember the last shadow I bought that wasn't Mac. Since my first Mac e/s I didn't buy one single e/s from another brand!

But lipsticks are close, because I'm not allergic to them. Other lipglasses I'm not allergic to are easy to find, eg my Spell glosses are great, they feel so much better than Mac glosses.

I would cry about my Brit Wit cremeblush, though.

Susanne

Eyeshadows!
heart.gif

(That's really hard
winks.gif
I would say blushes, lipglasses and brushes as well if I could
winks.gif
)

xxsgtigressxx

Although e/s takes up most of my collection and i love pigments, I would go with lipsticks because I have never seen the range of colors they have anywhere else...seriously I never used to wear lipstick at all until I fell into MAC and now I have HG's that I would die for and complete my looks like no other lines

makeup_queen81

pigments..hands down..you can do so much with them..eyeshadow, blush, lip gloss, eyeliner..etc...the possibility's are endless

sweetfudge

wow this is a hard one ...i love e/s and also lip glasses but you cant go wrong with a pigment ..... so pigment it is

pumpkincat210

well, they discontinued alot of paints and shadesticks.. so I guess its down to eyeshadows with cream color bases in a close second.. they lose only because the majority of them are pro.

Latest posts