Favorite pink blush for WOC

mrslovejoy

It's so hard to find a nice pink blush for women with deeper skin tones. I tried Nars super orgasm, but it didn't show up on my skin(reference skintone NC45). So far my favorite pink blush is Nars Angelika, but I'm curious to know what my fellow WOC name as their favorite pink blush.

doomkitteh

have you tried MAC fleur power? It's really good and bright. I'm just a tiny bit lighter than NC45 (BB honey), but it shows up so bright on me if I'm not careful that I'm sure it'll work one or two shades up.

I also have a Maybelline blush in rose or whatver it's called, and it's good on me as a cheap portable blush. I also like my Bourjois cendre de roses brune blush. It's now a bit hard and difficult to get the blush off the dome onto the brush though, but it's such a pretty colour.

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslovejoy
It's so hard to find a nice pink blush for women with deeper skin tones. I tried Nars super orgasm, but it didn't show up on my skin(reference skintone NC45). So far my favorite pink blush is Nars Angelika, but I'm curious to know what my fellow WOC name as their favorite pink blush.

Alot of WOC love Dollymix. It's a sheertone blush.

My favorite pink blush right now would have to be Tippy it's a bright pink w/ a sheen to it. Not too over the top and great for everyday use. I also love Azalea (PRO)...that's a bright hot pigmented pink.

chocolategoddes

I second Azalea blush if you like a brighter pink cheek. It's a gorgeous bright color in the pan, but if you apply it lightly, you'll get a beautiful, flushed cheek with a bit of a glow.

I also like Dame, which is a pale cool pink. You might want to check it out.

mrslovejoy

I tried Nars Crazed, but it was a little too reddish for me. I just bought Tippy yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'll have to check out Azalea and Dollymix.

onlyoneeye

I love NYX Pinky blush. I own MAC Flirt & Tease and another one I can't remember the name of now but I'm tired of paying $18 for a blush. I'm also NC 45.

User38

Various blushers look great on a levels 4 & 3 skins: crazed (NARS), Clay pink and perfect pink (BB), Desire & Sin (NARS), Dollymix, Tippy, Fleur Power (corally pink)
smiles.gif

Lovey99

I am NW45/NW47... I really like these pink colors:

-Mac Petticoat MSF
-Mac Dollymix
-Mac Fashion Frenzy
-Nars Crazed
-Nars Cactus Flower
-Mac Crushed Bougainvillea CCB

HeavenLeiBlu

Dollymix by Mac
Mai Tai by Milani
In Lust by Victoria's Secret

and depending on your skintone, you might be able to get away with MAC's Petticoat MSF

dominichulinda

some of them:
tippy3.jpg

Bright Pink:
Dolly Mix
Tippy
BB Peony Shimmerbrick

Soft Pink:
Angel
Stray Rose
Blushbaby
maybelline pure blossom