how to completely remove glitter?

unkn0wn

all my makeup always comes off except glitter. it always stays around somewhere. not just mac glitter- any type of glitter! what do you girls use to effectively remove all the little scatted sparkles?

aziajs

scotch tape. i use tape to remove glitter on my eyes. just take a small piece and place on your lid and remove. it will pull off the glitter and the shadow, if you are wearing any.

L1LMAMAJ

tape. connect it and slip your fingers through it then gently pick up the glitter with the sticky side facing out. be careful, the skin on your face is very delicate. gl!
greengrin.gif

reesesilverstar

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies for this! I've asked so many times when I see the Youtube gurus use it, even some who post on here and NONE of them ever answered me. I'm happy I can use my glitter again and not have to worry about seeing it in my lashes after I'm done taking off my makeup.

User49

I find if i just wipe with a mac wipe and then rinse with water it works just fine x

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies for this! I've asked so many times when I see the Youtube gurus use it, even some who post on here and NONE of them ever answered me. I'm happy I can use my glitter again and not have to worry about seeing it in my lashes after I'm done taking off my makeup.

I asked Misschievouz an answer before and she replied very promptly and was very helpful.
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Maybe it's just me...
ssad.gif

The gurus are probably just overwhelmed with questions everyday.
yes.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I find if i just wipe with a mac wipe and then rinse with water it works just fine x

same here. if the glitters just on my eyes, one wipe takes it all off, including my entire face of makeup. now if i've done a mask, i need two wipes. then i actually wash my face. there's no more glitter after that.

Latest posts