Sunglasses for small noses/asian noses!!

MisaMayah

Im trying to find sunglasses that fit my itty bitty nose!

I've got a typical Filipino 'flat' nose, i dont have a pointy bridge where normal sunglasses would sit nicely =( I love my nose but it's so hard to find a pair of stunnas for the summer!!

Mind you I live in London but id love to know where any fellow small nose people get their shades!!
th_confused_new.gif

Whilst I was vacating in the US last Christmas, my fiance got me a pair for $5 they've fitted the best!! I wish i got a couple more.

kaliraksha

Hmm, good luck with this! It's interesting what kind of market there is out there for different items.

If I see any I'll let you know... but maybe you can try the teen/preteen sections of nicer department stores? That way you can get something tailored down in size a bit and still fashionable. Or try petite only websites and clothing stores?

darkishstar

For sunglasses, you have to get the ones with the two plastic things that are attached to the metal you know what I mean? They actually reach your nose then. If you get straight up plastic ones, they probably will float in front of the bridge of your nose.

Latest posts