Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 Last

Allcosmeticswholesale.com

Has anyone ever ordered from this site or heard anything about it?.. I noticed they had some mac things for like 11.49 even cheaper for some e/s and they have alot of discontinued things on there that you can purchase.. i was going to try it out but i figured id check and see if anyone else has purchanged anything or heard of anything about it

Re: Allcosmeticswholesale.com

i order from them ALL the time, everything i've gotten has been 100% authentic. i highly recommend the site and the seller is the sweetest chick ever. go ahead n order

awhh thank you im going to order. do you know if they have anything for like free shipping.. that kicks my ass =[

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissResha
    i order from them ALL the time, everything i've gotten has been 100% authentic. i highly recommend the site and the seller is the sweetest chick ever. go ahead n order

Same here. Love this site!!

lol im going to take your advice and order some things from that site today =] thanks.. wats your favortie thing you have ordered from them.. that was worth the price

I tend to go for the cheapest lipglasses lol. like the ones that are 8.99. i recently ordered that NARS palette for 35 bucks thats 45-50 bucks everywhere else. too bad she's outta brushes, otherwise i'd rack up. i've ordered a few lipsticks from her. some of the stuff is expensive, so i stay away from those things when i know i can get them cheaper at my CCO. but for the MOST part, the site is great!

i just ordered urban decay e/s for 7.99 was that worth it?

hell yea cuz they're 16 bucks a pop

haha with shipping it came to 11.94 so yea thats not bad at all!! idk what else to buy from there give me some things to buy lmao this is exciting!

Oh no! Shouldn't have looked. Anyone had any international experiences with them?

lol yeah i said the same thing when i loooked " shouldnt have looked" haha i knew id end up buying something just a matter of time

ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics is a great site. I know the owner, Sheri, and I recommend her 100+ % She sells on eBay, too like me and she is the top seller for MAC on eBay (I'm only #22 but still growing, lol). I've known her for a little under a year now, and I know for a fact that what she sells is absolutely authentic. eBay charges so many fees to us sellers so when we sell off eBay we are able to offer deeper discounts.

I've started my own site, too for this very reason but need to add more products. If you guys are interested in certain products and have recommendations on what sells, I can contact corporate and see if they have retail options for current products or overstock. PM me to let me know!

But back to ACW, I would not hesitate to buy from ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics or closetmustgo on eBay (her eBay store). She is very reputable and I've heard this from many others in the business as well!

xxoo

thankss =]

These discount sources are tough! I keep planning all these purchases at the regular store and then I find sales on LJ, the CCO, now here...and I keep getting derailed by my plans thinking "oooh, I can get lots of stuff cheap!" But this place looks great, and I think I will have to place an order. I guess I'll just try to stick to my set wishlist of items...!

I just checked out this site and it is toooo cool. I have a quick question though....I am looking at her mac e/s refills and was wondering what the regular price is for those? I cant find it on the mac site so I was wondering if the price is comparable?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angied
    I just checked out this site and it is toooo cool. I have a quick question though....I am looking at her mac e/s refills and was wondering what the regular price is for those? I cant find it on the mac site so I was wondering if the price is comparable?

I think they are $10-$11
    My Blog:Beauty in color || Beauty of color

Thanks aziajs, so the prices are comparable. Well if she is a good seller and trust worthy, and if the shipping is good I would rather order from her and help her out.

I bought the Fafi quads and Heatherette trios all for retail AMAZING! lol
    love this site soo much

I LOVE that website. Her stuff is 100% authentic. I got a #109 from her that I LOVE.

I'm a repeat customer!
    âA girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.â -- Coco Chanel

lol girl whats on your wishlist..dap.. sorry i didnt mention your name.. idk what i want on my wishlist.. some of the e/s are cheaper then others haa

Love this site!!! Her shipping is crazy fast too. You can't go wrong!!
    Kelly - MAC addict since June 2008

Visit my sales thread! Lots of MAC, Nars, Urban Decay and more!!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/i...6/#post1954375

when do you think il get mine? i ordered today =]

depends on where you live. i think her store is on the same coast as my residence so i get my stuff within 2-3 days

How do these stores get the products to resell, I was always told mac does not sell wholesale, outside of CCOs???

i live in upstate ny i hope i get my order fairly quickly.. im excited and wana c how well UD shadows are

I cant seem to find her on ebay under closetmustgo but I checked out acw I am definatley book marking this site maybe I wont be a mac virgin for long now

I was reading a thread in the counterfeit mac section and found this??

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/f...tmustgo-96185/

Is this the same person??? Some people said they got fakes others got authentic??

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/f...tmustgo-93274/

If this is indeed the same seller, please be aware of this thread about the seller in the Counterfeit forum

Beaten to the punch...lol

However, I've read around on some other places and a lot of customers claim their items were legit. I'd just like to know how they acquire the products...

Closetmustgo and allcosmeticswholesale.com are the same person. She links her feedback from her ACW site to her eBay site. She is definitely one of the most trusted sources for authentic products. I did see one post questioning her authenticity. I didn't read the entire thread but it is possible sometimes a buyer isn't familar with certain product lines. I know 99% of you girls know your $%^&, but there are a few that can ruin a seller's reputation unknowingly. For instance I've had a buyer post a message saying that the Plushglasses I sold her were fake because the handle were not like other lipglasses (which they are not supposed to be).

To be honest, when I first started out selling on eBay several years ago, the wholesaler I had would slip in fake pigments. I had enough knowledge to know this, get my money back and drop this wholesaler. Plus they were just obvious fakes! I haven't sold pigments on eBay until recently where I can guarantee their authenticity. Plus after a few years, you make new connections, get licensed and have more options available that are straight from the source.

As I said about closetmustgo, I have only known her for a little under a year and can say that everything she sells currently is the real deal. I haven't known her before that so I am not familar with what she sold. All I know is currently she has a HUGE selection and is definitely one of the most trusted sources for cosmetics, including MAC.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissChievous

However, I've read around on some other places and a lot of customers claim their items were legit. I'd just like to know how they acquire the products...

I agree - how do they acquire the MAC product in the first place to sell at a discount?

Please consider supporting Specktra with a membership subscription!
    Forum questions? Please contact a Specktra mod/admin.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 Last