Allcosmeticswholesale.com

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
I also heard that closetmustgo sells fakes...
Some produts on this website have strange names too, maybe working names or testers? Not sure though.
Beware!

I heard the same many months ago, if not 1 year ago when someone started the good & bad sellers list. They were eventually put on the bad but personally I dont have experience with them...

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I thought this was impossible...

That is what the woman who owns allcosmeticswholesale said in another forum. I don't know if it's true or not but this is what she told us.

You can email her and see what she says about the authenticity. Wouldn't hurt. If you don't want to chance it, then I would suggest you buy it directly from MAC. I have bought MAC items from allcosmeticswholesale and they have been real...

malika

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapie
Anyone had any international experiences with them?

I live in Norway and have ordered from her, on eBay and allcosmeticswholesale.com. Items from both places took 8 or 9 days (please know that mail in Norway is painfully slow - and no packages on Saturdays or Mondays).

As for authenticity, I've purchased Studio Fix, Prep and Prime Face and Sculpt and Shape powders from her that have been legit. I don't know if these items are usually counterfeited though.

I would not buy pigments or eyeshadow pots there, just because I'm too scared to. I wouldn't buy these any other place than MAC counter.
nope.gif

I am definetely going back to her to buy more - after lent.
HTH!

laurajean396

I bought from that store a couple of weeks ago! Got it super fast! And I am in love with all the things I got! ALso in love with getting mac for cheap!
smiles.gif

LilyD0m

omg...this site is amazing! I've bought from this seller before on ebay, and the shipping was incredible! not to mention the high quality of my product
smiles.gif
She's awesome!
smiles.gif

satisfiedcustom

i ordered lip gloss from this company yesterday morning (thursday) after having read great reviews on this website. i chose just normal shipping and sent an email asking if i would likely receive the product by saturday (since i am also located in WA). i did not receive a response, but i DID receive the product today in the mail, only 24 hours after ordering! the product is real and legit and i am very happy with the service!

will definitely, definitely buy again from this website!

user79

I got a mac brush (109), Benefit moonbeam, MAC Dazzlelight e/s pan and a Mattene lipstick. All are authentic, I'm happy with my purchases and will no doubt be a repeat offender. The prices are especially very low for European customers bc MAC is so expensive here and we don't have CCOs.

tinkerbelle2001

This seller sells nothing but authentic products! I've bought so many things with her over the years and I have never ever been disappointed in any way!

I know that she buys her stock directly from Estee Lauder/Mac and sometimes buys from other sellers who quit selling for one reason or another. She is a very friendly and trustworthy seller that I would highly recommend to everyone! I've bought everything from her, from Mac refill e/s pan to La Mer Creme, but also Mac brushes, blushes, pigments, quads, palette's and more....everything is legit and I know about Mac! ;-)

Remember that sometimes she sells products that are from collections from a long time ago so names may be not so familiar to most of you....but if you do some research here at Specktra you'll probably find out from which collections they are from.

So don't worry about this seller, it's just a great store with even greater stuff!

TexasBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBallerina
Does anyone know if the products from other brands are authentic too?

Well, I can't vouch for every brand they sell, but I've personally bought MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit, Bare Escentuals, and Smashbox products from them, and all were authentic to the best of my knowledge. Most were boxed. All were new and in perfect condition.

user79

I bought Benefit Moonbeam from this shop as well as some MAC items and it was also authentic.
smiles.gif
Can't say about everything of course but all the items I purchased were real.

cloudsweare

They have Moss Scape!
greengrin.gif

I've been looking everywhere for that.

Oooh. I'm going to have fun when my check gets credited this week.

Sea Me shadestick
Pagan e/s
....and MOSS SCAPE!

daphneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareclouds
They have Moss Scape!
greengrin.gif

I've been looking everywhere for that.

Oooh. I'm going to have fun when my check gets credited this week.

Sea Me shadestick
Pagan e/s
....and MOSS SCAPE!

Just be aware that most of their shadesticks are MINI size! I noticed the s/s seem to be a bit overpriced - you can get the full sized ones cheaper from sellers on here/LJ. I would skip getting Sea Me on ACW and find it somewhere else. But most of their other stuff is very nicely priced!
smiles.gif

ATLDiva76

Fabulous website to purchase high to mid range cosmetics.

Reasonable prices, large variety, fast, fast, fast shipping.

Refund policy ensures satisfaction...give it a look see, you won't be disappointed...
mac_haul.gif

Latest posts