Allcosmeticswholesale.com

xllmodelcece

Has anyone ever ordered from this site or heard anything about it?.. I noticed they had some mac things for like 11.49 even cheaper for some e/s and they have alot of discontinued things on there that you can purchase.. i was going to try it out but i figured id check and see if anyone else has purchanged anything or heard of anything about it

MissResha

i order from them ALL the time, everything i've gotten has been 100% authentic. i highly recommend the site and the seller is the sweetest chick ever. go ahead n order
smiles.gif

xllmodelcece

awhh thank you im going to order. do you know if they have anything for like free shipping.. that kicks my ass =[

DigitalRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i order from them ALL the time, everything i've gotten has been 100% authentic. i highly recommend the site and the seller is the sweetest chick ever. go ahead n order
smiles.gif

Same here. Love this site!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

xllmodelcece

lol im going to take your advice and order some things from that site today =] thanks.. wats your favortie thing you have ordered from them.. that was worth the price

MissResha

I tend to go for the cheapest lipglasses lol. like the ones that are 8.99. i recently ordered that NARS palette for 35 bucks thats 45-50 bucks everywhere else. too bad she's outta brushes, otherwise i'd rack up. i've ordered a few lipsticks from her. some of the stuff is expensive, so i stay away from those things when i know i can get them cheaper at my CCO. but for the MOST part, the site is great!

xllmodelcece

haha with shipping it came to 11.94 so yea thats not bad at all!! idk what else to buy from there give me some things to buy lmao this is exciting!

xllmodelcece

lol yeah i said the same thing when i loooked " shouldnt have looked" haha i knew id end up buying something just a matter of time

pop violet

ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics is a great site. I know the owner, Sheri, and I recommend her 100+ % She sells on eBay, too like me and she is the top seller for MAC on eBay (I'm only #22 but still growing, lol). I've known her for a little under a year now, and I know for a fact that what she sells is absolutely authentic. eBay charges so many fees to us sellers so when we sell off eBay we are able to offer deeper discounts.

I've started my own site, too for this very reason but need to add more products. If you guys are interested in certain products and have recommendations on what sells, I can contact corporate and see if they have retail options for current products or overstock. PM me to let me know!

But back to ACW, I would not hesitate to buy from ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics or closetmustgo on eBay (her eBay store). She is very reputable and I've heard this from many others in the business as well!

xxoo

daphneM

These discount sources are tough! I keep planning all these purchases at the regular store and then I find sales on LJ, the CCO, now here...and I keep getting derailed by my plans thinking "oooh, I can get lots of stuff cheap!" But this place looks great, and I think I will have to place an order. I guess I'll just try to stick to my set wishlist of items...!

angied

I just checked out this site and it is toooo cool. I have a quick question though....I am looking at her mac e/s refills and was wondering what the regular price is for those? I cant find it on the mac site so I was wondering if the price is comparable?

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by angied
I just checked out this site and it is toooo cool. I have a quick question though....I am looking at her mac e/s refills and was wondering what the regular price is for those? I cant find it on the mac site so I was wondering if the price is comparable?

I think they are $10-$11

angied

Thanks aziajs, so the prices are comparable. Well if she is a good seller and trust worthy, and if the shipping is good I would rather order from her and help her out
yes.gif

Curly1908

I LOVE that website. Her stuff is 100% authentic. I got a #109 from her that I LOVE.

I'm a repeat customer!

xllmodelcece

lol girl whats on your wishlist..dap.. sorry i didnt mention your name.. idk what i want on my wishlist.. some of the e/s are cheaper then others haa

Latest posts