Style Warriors Haul *beats on chest*

winkietoe

Everything looks so prettyyy!
drools.gif

How does Eversun compare to Hello Kitty's Fun & Games?

jojo_makeuplvr

You hauled yourself some serious SW collection.That tribalist l/s looks hot! The first pic made me say DAMMNN, lol. Enjoy your haul.

Tahti

NICE HAUL! <3 Oooh style warriors collection is a-calling meee... I love the packaging so much.. Enjoy!!

MissResha

thx ya'll.

i'm wearing eversun blush today and i didnt thikn it would work. but its effing gorgeous!!! it shows up very peachy and natural looking! its my new favorite. and the lustre drops are a MUST HAVE! omfg.

reesesilverstar

Love the title, LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE the haul! Makes me wanna order online too. Something about opening up a box and seeing all the packaging inside entices me more than going to the counter now...

I was just saying how disappointed i was but seeing someone swatch them in a closer skin tone to mine i think i might have to just go with the order and get what i was thinking of getting...

nichollecaren

I don't like the packaging *ducks for cover* I prefer the sleek black traditional look of MAC--If i didnt like those blushes so darn much, i'd pass
ssad.gif
......but I was holding out for the FF sale next month to buy this stuff. Is there any reason I shouldn't wait?

Latest posts