Acrylic overlay on TOES

Kayteuk

I keep seeing reviews about Twinkle toes but I have no idea where to buy the kit to do it myself... And there seems to be no Spas near me in Florida that do them either... *sigh*...

Fataliya

Not that I condone such strange behavior, but they do make press on toenails.

I guess if I had to choose the LESS (and yet still) creepy option, I'd go for the press ons. Blech!

ETA: Can someone post pics of Twinkle Toes? Google came up with nothing but shoes and socks, lol.

AllisonWeaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya

I guess if I had to choose the LESS (and yet still) creepy option, I'd go for the press ons. Blech!

ETA: Can someone post pics of Twinkle Toes? Google came up with nothing but shoes and socks, lol.

Try searching for "Twinkle Toes manicure" rather than just "Twinkle Toes"
I had the same problem until I added 'manicure' to my search
winkiss.gif

User35

when I go get another color on in about a week I'll post some pics. Ive tried to find pics on the internet and its hard to find...and as far as I know you can only get it done in salons,I dont think you can buy them for home use.

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya

i've used press on toenails in a lovely pink french manicure and they worked out great! it was a quick & cheap fix for the open toe heels i was wearing, i didn't have time to paint my toenails so i used them for one night, i don't think they would last any longer than a few days.

BEA2LS

i am almost ashamed to say that i used the press on ones. some of them look pretty nice, considering..
winks.gif

Latest posts