Anyone tried Mally beauty cosmetics?

Dreamergirl3

Re: Mally Beauty

i have been dying to try the concealer as well as the shaper set thingy. shimmer shape and glo I think?

Barbie

I had the shape, shimmer and glow in love is deeper and I wasn't crazy about it so I returned it to QVC

Krasevayadancer

I own(ed) and love:
Shimmer Shape & Glow
Believable Bronzer
Cancellation Concealer
Eye Brightener Wand
Many of her brushes
Eyelift pencil
Eyeshadows
Liquid Lipsticks
Eyebrow Kit
Total Face Palette
Blushes
City Chick Smokey Eye Kits
Eyeliner
Mascara

Let me know if you want reviews (but i might be biased, lol)

REYNALD0C

Mally is one of my best friends' aunty, I want to meet her, but only if she has some products in hand ;]

I wanna try the Lift, Shape & Glow Matte Face Defining System, but for 50 bucks no! thats why, I have to meet her hahaha.

lovely333

I love her products. I think her brushes are great and her cosmetics are simple and easy to use. Is she going to be on QVC again soon? Maybe for the holidays?

Krasevayadancer

Im sure she will pop up sometime between now and then end of the yr on qvc. I KNOW for sure that she has 4 new collection products for the holidays: the travel kit II, stocking stuff II kits, and 2 new face palettes in a daytime compact and a nighttime compact (each compact has 4 shadows, 2 blushes and 3 itty bitty brushes) Keep an eye out for these as they are adorable!

Mally's line is now available on Canada's, The Shopping Channel. I bought some of her products including the Concealer Kit in Tan. The packaging is really pretty and feminine, although some of the compacts can be a little difficult to open. I'm tempted to try her lipglosses. Any thoughts or reviews on her glosses??

Toya

I've become a fan of the Mally Beauty line. The Shimmer, Shape and Glow is awesome as are the City Chic Smokey Eye Kits. But I must say that my favorites are the lipglosses - I have Pink, Peach and Fuschia.

BEA2LS

I know this thread is mad old but i saw her on QVC last night. i never heard of her! i am pretty broke but was tempted to buy some stuff, i liked her brow kit.

chocolategoddes

I tried the eye brightner thingy and it's actually really nice.

I love watching her on QVC... she seems really sweet in a sorta creepy way.

alka1

I forgot to post about the 5 Easy-Pays on QVC yesterday!! Everything on QVC.com was on 5 easy-pays.. you had products from Bobbi Brown at like $4 a month!!

Mally had her eyeliner pens for $4 easy pays as well. I was so tempted to order a bunch of stuff but in the end I just got some super-size Philosophy cleansers (purity, microdelivery wash).

jenta2005

Yes I have a lipgloss, an eyeshadow and the shape, shimmer and glow kit. I love the cosmetics, especially the shape, shimmer and glow. My only complaint is if you order the wrong item or color from her web site and you try to contact her for a return, you will never hear back. Mally Beauty is the only sales website I have ever seen without a contact phone number and some sort of customer service. I emailed her multiple times trying to find out how I could go about returning the item, I wanted to make sure they were going to refund me if I sent it back and wasn't sure if I needed a return number like some sites require. I never once heard back from her and was very upset that she could not even return one of my emails, or whoever it is that
s supposed to be answering them. So I would strongly suggest ordering the products from another site like QVC, just in case you have a complaint or need to return something. When dealing with ordering makeup, especially a line you've never tried and can't try on in store, there is a good chance you may need to return an item or exchange it and you sure as heck can't count on her to respond to emails. Zero customer service there, very dissapointing.

Jean2

I have tried her cosmetics and have been very pleased - until my last order. I ordered the 24/7 brow pencil (along with some other items). I could not get the top off the brow pencil - no matter how hard I tried. I went on line to check into sending it back...The girl said I should fill out a form - it goes to some sort of review committee and they will send me a form if it is accepted...Are you kidding? I paid $25 for a pencil that will not open - not something I did. Am furious. Called back again today. She said - "It usually takes around 48 hours for them to send you the return slip once it has made it through the review board...." Sounds like I am sending back an explosive item. So stupid. I do not like this policy - they need to also "send an order through a review board"...but they don't of course. They accept your card instantly.... I do not believe I have ever sent back an item....this is really bad businees for Mally Beauty I think. Makes you not want to order anything - because of the trouble is you really had something you simply didn't like - what? someone would have to "review" it to see if you were allowed to dislike it? I have not even tried the brow pencil - suppose I don't like it after all this - would I be "reviewed" again to see if an option is available? Crazy!!

P

pockykami

I have tried her cosmetics and have been very pleased - until my last order. I ordered the 24/7 brow pencil (along with some other items). I could not get the top off the brow pencil - no matter how hard I tried. I went on line to check into sending it back...The girl said I should fill out a form - it goes to some sort of review committee and they will send me a form if it is accepted...Are you kidding? I paid $25 for a pencil that will not open - not something I did. Am furious. Called back again today. She said - "It usually takes around 48 hours for them to send you the return slip once it has made it through the review board...." Sounds like I am sending back an explosive item. So stupid. I do not like this policy - they need to also "send an order through a review board"...but they don't of course. They accept your card instantly.... I do not believe I have ever sent back an item....this is really bad businees for Mally Beauty I think. Makes you not want to order anything - because of the trouble is you really had something you simply didn't like - what? someone would have to "review" it to see if you were allowed to dislike it? I have not even tried the brow pencil - suppose I don't like it after all this - would I be "reviewed" again to see if an option is available? Crazy!!
I would contact the credit card company and see if they can do anything for you.

Latest posts