Anyone tried Mally beauty cosmetics?

Pink_minx

I saw her products on QVC and loved how nice the make up is applied on to the models. Mally has done make up on movie stars like Beyonce and Jlo and etc. I was wondering if any of you purchased any of her products and if it was worth the money? I would like to get a few of her products maybe for Christmas.
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

I purchased the City Chick Smokey Eye Kit in Central Park (the greens). The colors were not the greens I was looking for, but still quite beautiful. In my opinion the shadow base in this palette is much better than the the MAC Fix base.

JMKess

Mally Beauty

Anyone use it? Her line just came to Henri Bendel, and I don't know if it is worth checking out. For anyone not familiar, Mally Roncal (a celeb makeup artist) created her own line of cosmetics (how original!). It's sold on QVC but now she'll be in Henri Bendel as well.

TIA!

Jennifer
smiles.gif

IslandGirl77

They have some videos on QVC of her doing the models make-up. I swore she used to do other celebs make-up and she was using MAC. I saw her doing Kelly Osbournes make-up on tv and she was using MAC.

xxmissjennyxx

I first saw Mally working for Sephora. She was in a couple of their old catalogs. Shes really talented and a natural at what she does. Im thinking about trying out some of her stuff but i have to find out what the return policy with qvc is first.

IslandGirl77

QVC is really good about returning stuff. My Grandma is a QVC addict, and she returns stuff all the time with no problem.

Julie

I bought a lot of her stuff from QVC. Let's see, I have the Plum Chelsea and Central Park Smokey Eye kits, a Spring Kit(lipstick, eyeshadow and blush), and her Shimmer Shape and Glow in every color. I love the shimmer shape and glow. It is my favorite in her line because it really does give you that hollywood glow. I love almost everything I got and only returned her Get Cheeky Blush because it was so sheer I couldn't see it on. Her lipglosses aren't that great because there isn't much color payoff but they have a nice wet shine.

hyperRealGurl

Ive seen soem of her products on HSN or QVC i cant remember which show i seen it on.... her stuff looks intresting but ive never tried it..

lsperry

I've seen her and her products on QVC. I'm NW45 and made the mistake of buying her deepest shade undereye concealer. It was way too light for me! But all in all her smokey eye palettes seems to sell out quite frequently. I just didn't find her products pigmented enough for me. But for anyone lighter, I think they're good. She's entertaining to watch and have very good makeup techniques and ideas.

Krasevayadancer

Mally Beauty Special

Hey guys, for anyone who is curious or has seen whats in my train case (see http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=68184) Mally Beauty will be having a todays special value on qvc on wed march 28th. Basically, they put together a kit of her top selling things for a low price. Not quite a sale, but I guess you get a bit of a discount. Her stuff is great, and for 55 dollars you get a lot of neat stuff like an eye pallette, mascara, eye brightening wand, brushes, etc. I hope some of you will take the chance to try her out, she rocks!
Oh, and those who have used her stuff before, let me know what you think
smiles.gif

Enjoy

Krasevayadancer

Re: Mally Beauty Special

No problem, if you want to check it out now the item number is A5513 and its available on autodelivery item number A13564.
:-D

Ms. Z

Thanks for the information.
You have some great items in your traincase
thmbup.gif

Krasevayadancer

Its up all day today if anyone wants to check it out and any of her other stuff :-D
What a great TSV to have on my bday!

Krasevayadancer

Mally Beauty

If there was one brand that I am completely and totally in love with (from all aspects) it has to be Mally Beauty. For those of you not familiar with Mally, she is a makeup artist to the stars who somewhat recently (okay, a couple of years ago) branched out and created her own line of makeup to help create her signature looks. She is most famous for her shimmer, shape, and glow, and her smokey eye palettes.

For those of you who haven't checked her stuff out yet, do so cause its awesome.

I own practically the whole line and I adore it. The quality is great and the packaging is so fashionable!

So who else uses mally's stuff?

Dark_Phoenix

Re: Mally Beauty

QVC carries her line. Mally Beauty on QVC and her website.

I have her cancellation concealer duo and love it because of how much it covers and it doesn't crease under eyes.
The brush is a really great quality and I like the packaging in the little suede case. I really want to buy a full set of brushes from her line... they're inexpensive enough but still feel nice. Um... I'm kind of a fan from late nights of watching qvc at secondary.

Only issue I have is that some of the compacts can be hard to open.

Latest posts