Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

MissTania

:) Yes, Sogno looks pretty too! I hope you end up loving them.

Thanks Elegant! I should have my shipment in about 2 weeks or so, I cannot wait to get these lippies! I shall report back on Sogno! I liked Dolcezza too but it does look a bit like some of my pale pink MAC lippies, so it can wait for now. I hope we get some more swatches!

mkoparanova

I just got mine!! I'm ill and in bed but had to take a few quick pictures

Attachments

• 20160504_141143.jpg
    20160504_141143.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 20160504_141313.jpg
    20160504_141313.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 20160504_141338.jpg
    20160504_141338.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 247

Vineetha

Hi. Can you tell me where you purchased the summer LE bronzer? I pre ordered at Nordstrom and they never got their shipment in.
i preordered with Nordstrom as well! The order shipped on Friday and I got it yesterday! So I think they have started to fulfil orders!

JerseyGirl

It's gorgeous. I pre ordered with Nordstrom too and got mine yesterday. I even don't want to throw away the box it's so pretty. Wore it today, it was great.

ginestra213

So does anyone know if the Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation is getting discontinued? I've been wanting to buy it for awhile and noticed that there are now almost no shades left on both Nordstrom and Sephora :(

boschicka

Received a damaged eyeshadow from Saks. When I called to get a replacement sent (they make you return it and reorder, annoying), they saw that I had the Strawberry blush in my cart and asked if I wanted to purchase it as well. I got a discount on it b/c my original order used a coupon code and it's no longer pre-order status, so I'll get it Monday with the free expedited shipping, woot woot!

elegant-one

Received a damaged eyeshadow from Saks. When I called to get a replacement sent (they make you return it and reorder, annoying), they saw that I had the Strawberry blush in my cart and asked if I wanted to purchase it as well. I got a discount on it b/c my original order used a coupon code and it's no longer pre-order status, so I'll get it Monday with the free expedited shipping, woot woot!

That's Cool! What is the name of the strawberry blush? I missed this too.
AHAHAHAHA - it's called strawberry! :doh: So there are 2 new blushes?

Last edited:

Latest posts