Trailer Trash Party Makeup Suggestions?!

cheryl

So I was invited to a Trailer Trash themed party and I would like to know what is the trashiest makeup I should wear? haha

I'm excited to hear everyones interpretations on this...

Hilly

Heavy, heavy liner...a little runny too on the bottom. Clumpy mascara and maybe even some super cheapie falsies that looks totally fake.
Sheer, frosty lipstick with some brown lip liner. Maybe even a fake mole. Lots of glitter everywhere (eyes, chest). Cant forget the lee press on nails!

MissResha

just do this:

bobeck_mimi2.jpg

ThePerfectScore

Blue eyeshadow to the brow bone... tons of dark black eye liner and mascara that is smeared and running.... Outline your lips way outside your natural lip line with super black liner and either do a super shiny clear gloss or have bright red or pink lipstick smeared across your face... On and don't bathe a few days before the party... haha

fash10nista

Definitely the smeared eyeliner, red/bright pink lipstick, bright/neon blue or green eyeshadow (or orange/yellow!)...Don't forget the rollers/scarf in the hair too!

gildedangel

Neon eyeshadows that are unblended, bright pink lips, red lipliner that doesn't match, bad false eyelashes, clumpy mascara and glitter galore. Don't forget to tease your hair really high and smack gum in an annoying fashion!

claralikesguts

something like..
carbon on lid
electric eel on crease
chrome yellow as highlight

all applied with your fingers, preferably
smiles.gif

Shimmer

smeared black liner all around the eye...dirty looking.
4 coats of uncombed mascara.
NO foundation.
frosty pink or dark brick red lipstick.
glitter on your chest and shoulders.

cheryl

oh my gosh hahahahaha
i just had a good laugh reading all your posts... i'm tempted to show a picture of how I look when I'm finished and post it...

i'm gonna be a train wreck for sure haha

pnuttbuttajelli

go to walmart.
ANY cosmetic that is under $1 with disgustingly bright, tacky, and typically unwearable colors would be the way to go (i only say this because thats what my friend and i would think whenever we came across them).

HOT PINK lipstick, eyeshadows/eyeliners that looks like a pixie jizzed all over them like a frosty, over-sparkly white, or a blue eyeshadow, WHITE EYELINER-- a must imo, glitter around the eye area (it seems like for reals trailer trash people associate glitter with dressing up-- sorry if im stereotyping anyone but you know it's true) tons of rouge, and clumpy mascara like someone said.

have you decided what you're going to do to your hair?
either something that involves a bottle of hairspray and a teasing comb, something that involves a lot of scrunchies, butterfly clips, or similar hair accessories, or something that involves lots of gel and cornrows for the trailer park girls who are "down".

lol, why am I having so much fun with this?!

ForgetRegret

If you're pretty good at hair (or have a friend who is) you should also create a fake mullet...but the girl mullet has to be teased and feathered a little in front. and I'm all for the chalky blue eyeshadow, brown lipliner, and clear, super sparkly lipgloss...and glitter.
greengrin.gif
Please post pics...I think we need to see the final result.

HeatherLouWho

So peoplehave already mentioned that there needs to be blue e/s, which I think is important, but I think that your jeans must cause you to have muffin top in order to be appropriate for this party.

hrockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
smeared black liner all around the eye...dirty looking.
4 coats of uncombed mascara.
NO foundation.
frosty pink or dark brick red lipstick.
glitter on your chest and shoulders.

OMG i know this girl only it is caked on chalky foundation that has no coverage!!! (i am totally serious)

cheryl

Here is the vision I have so far...

I'm gonna dress as a skanky PREGNANT woman! I'll probably be having a few drinks so it will look really bad. My hair will be teased into a faux mullet and I'll have my bra straps and thong coming out of my short shorts and torn top. I would just like to add that the shorts say "Player" on the bum and "Bitchie" on the shirt.

As for the makeup... I'm going to be doing a bit of everything. Definitely chalky blue eyeshadow, heavy lined eyes and lips, lots of glitter...etc.

What am I missing? haha

ForgetRegret

LOL I think the only think you're missing is having disgustingly long nails, or Lee press-ons (as previously suggested), but make sure you pop a couple off, so you're left with the sticky stuff on a couple nails.
OH! Don't forget the cigarette and beer. ...and bare feet.
(obviously the cigarette doesn't have to be real/lit if you don't smoke...you can even just stick it behind your ear...LOL)

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl
Here is the vision I have so far...

I'm gonna dress as a skanky PREGNANT woman! I'll probably be having a few drinks so it will look really bad. My hair will be teased into a faux mullet and I'll have my bra straps and thong coming out of my short shorts and torn top. I would just like to add that the shorts say "Player" on the bum and "Bitchie" on the shirt.

As for the makeup... I'm going to be doing a bit of everything. Definitely chalky blue eyeshadow, heavy lined eyes and lips, lots of glitter...etc.

What am I missing? haha

PLATFORM FLIP-FLOPS!
lol, and dirty white ones at that!

Latest posts