MAC - Style Black Discussion

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Oh heck yes! Team Green Eyes!! Yeah I did that Style Warrior look combo you did and I loved it! Yeah I feel better I'm not alone, I'm all for unnatural colors too (even though I work for Clinique that has some of the like most boring colors ever!) I love my Danger Zone to this day! I can't wait to rock these colors!
th_DANCE.gif

i'm glad you liked it! the other day i reversed the two colors and did vibrant grape on the lid with night maneouvres in the crease. it was way pretty too. give that one and try and let me know what you think!
winkiss.gif

kyoto

Another yay for VAE! Missed it last time so I'm looking forward to it this time. Dark lippies don't look good on me, but I have to at least see this collection.

Shadowy Lady

yes! This time I will get VAE!!! for the rest, I want one of the new black glosses to wear over my Ruby Woo and So Scarlet! Everthing else I have to see. They all sound very edgy and nice though
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i'm glad you liked it! the other day i reversed the two colors and did vibrant grape on the lid with night maneouvres in the crease. it was way pretty too. give that one and try and let me know what you think!
winkiss.gif

Will do! That will be my look tomorrow, I'm excited to try it!
bouquet.gif

wishingforsn0w

YAY for VAE!!! btw, is it just me, or do the greasepaint sticks kinda look like shadesticks, except with black/glitter combination?

that aside, i cant wait to see swatches of the mineralized eyeshadows! *hoping theres one with emerald green or teal pearl

nikki

VAE!!!!!!!! I will be getting like 10 of them for backups!!! I friggin love that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GlamQueen21

WHOOO!!!!!! I can't wait to try the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask!!! I can't wait for this collection to come out!

coachkitten

I can't wait to hear if the VAE will be part of the regular line or if it will be LE again. I really hope that it will be perm!!

damsel

omg. i'm pretty sure i'll be getting the majority of this collection. i'm most excited for the glimmerglasses. imagine the layering possibilities. just magnificent. i can't wait for this collection!

FemmeFatale

This is the collection I am most excited about! FINALLY something different!! Very exciting. I will be getting everything in this collection minus the black lip colors, not because I dont love the edginess but because I HATE dark colors on my lips!!! Everything else will be MINE though!!

FemmeFatale

Why no black glitter pigment? WTF

Oh well... I cant wait for the eyeshadows and greasepaints and the ccb...oh my.

I would love a new black paintpot with duochrome...oh welllll

GlamQueen21

^I was hoping for a black glitter pigment too. Oh well, since this black collection is coming out soon, I'm going to give Dark Soul pigment more love.

chocolategoddes

Oooh, so this is the black collection we've all been speculating about.
Honestly, it isn't as amazing as I was anticipating for it to be. No black dazzleglass? No Black Reflects Glitter?

But I'm loving the edgy, vampy, high fashion vibe.... I'm curious to see some photos. I bet the visuals will be FEIRCEE!!!!

meg_curls

This is perfect! I love doing gothic and cyber photoshoots and this will give me new pretties to work with! I'm so excited to add a more high quality flair to the looks

Sashan

I'm super excited about VAE, might be interested in the glimmerglass and mes but don't think I could pull off black lipstick or nail polish. Very keen to see swatches though.

Latest posts