mac fleshpot lipstick

hazel06

i have a question about mac flesh pot how much is it if i dont have a pro card im not a makeup artist just want to buy the lipstick
if any one has purchased one and not a pro member can you please tell me how much you payed for it

jjjenko

this lipstick was limited edition. you don't have to have a pro card or be a make up artist to buy it. it cost $14.50, but you'll probably have to pay more since they aren't sold in stores anymore.

mdjmsj

Yeah, it is $14.50 from MAC Pro, the same price as regular lipsticks, except you'll probably have to pay around $5 for shipping. I find that it is better to order from MAC Pro if you have several items that you want to get from them-that way, shipping is a bit easier to justify.

I definitely reccomend getting it though-I have it and it is my fav nude. I'm an NW15 btw.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjenko
this lipstick was limited edition. you don't have to have a pro card or be a make up artist to buy it. it cost $14.50, but you'll probably have to pay more since they aren't sold in stores anymore.

Actually, Fleshpot is a permanent Pro lipstick in regular packaging while the Heatherette one was limited edition. You can also find this lipstick at your local CCO for a cheaper price.

MyBeehive

There seems to be a lot of confusion for people about Fleshpot! I just did a MAC live chat about it the other day, when it was over I copied the text but forgot to paste it somewhere before I copied something else so it's gone
ssad.gif

I may need to replicate it some day and contribute it to the live chat section. But anyway, here are the real details: Fleshpot is a permanent MAC Pro color, available at regular price on the Pro website or in any Pro store. It was LE as part of the Heatherette collection, in the special packaging. You don't need to have a Pro card to buy from MAC Pro, you just don't get the discount then. So, ladies that want Fleshpot and can't seem to swap for it or pay ebay prices, just visit a Pro store and get it!!! I've got both the Heatherette and the Pro Fleshpot, yes they are the same except Pro just comes in the black tube.
I hope this is useful to someone!
smiles.gif

LMD84

you can even call the mac pro line and pay over the phone and they'll post it straight out to you... at least they do in the uk!

gildedangel

If you want it, just call the 1-800 on the Pro website and as long as you pay $14.50 plus shipping and handling and any taxes that you need to pay, the nearest Pro store will ship it right out ot you!

juicy415

ohh, i thought that the pro lipsticks were 14 like the regular ones... did they increased pro lipsticks or other items too?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy415
ohh, i thought that the pro lipsticks were 14 like the regular ones... did they increased pro lipsticks or other items too?

they're $14 as well. both regular and pro lipsticks are $14.

juicy415

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they're $14 as well. both regular and pro lipsticks are $14.

i thought that they were 14.50 like the other ladies said above

Latest posts