"water works" douche thingy

Waterworks Natural Vaginal Therapy - Reduce or Eliminate Vaginal Odor Now - Commercial

theres the link for the commercial online...I saw this on tv and thought WTF !!!!

I dont douche...never have and never will, I hear its bad for your vajayjay. Am I a super prude in thinking this is weird ?? To me this is freaky and its being advertised on daytime TV ! IDK..

Re: "water works" douche thingy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NatalieR429
    Waterworks Natural Vaginal Therapy - Reduce or Eliminate Vaginal Odor Now - Commercial

theres the link for the commercial online...I saw this on tv and thought WTF !!!!

I dont douche...never have and never will, I hear its bad for your vajayjay. Am I a super prude in thinking this is weird ?? To me this is freaky and its being advertised on daytime TV ! IDK..

i havent seen this, so i clicked the link.

im more worried about the "try it free for 30 days" thing. if you dont like it....return it?!?! EWWWWWWWW. makes you wonder if they dispose of them or just clean them and reship......ewwwwwwwwww

I remember a less attractive model of these hanging from my grandmas shower wen I was a kid...and when I would ask her what it was she would say, A Water bottle...don't touch it, lol

OMG!!! I clicked the link to see this and it has an animation of how it is supposed to work. i think im scarred for life

EEEEP!

lol im sorry but it looks like a vibrator lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TISH1124
    I remember a less attractive model of these handing from my grandmas shower wen I was a kid...and when I would ask her what it was she would say, A Water bottle...don't touch it, lol

My aunt had one of the "old school" ones too.

Please consider supporting Specktra with a membership subscription!
    Forum questions? Please contact a Specktra mod/admin.

It is so bad for you! It can give you infections