"Bitter Eggplant"

DevinGirl

I really like this look! We moved on the 1st & it's been stressful getting everything in order. So, I finally fancied myself up! =)

I used:

Face:
MAC P+P primer
MAC SPF 15 NC 40
MAC SSF NC 37 (dabbed on the sides of my nose)
B.E. Mineral foundation in Tan (contour)
MFFX OJ + Retribution (as blush)
MFFX Macaroon (highlight)
MAC Blush in Honour (highlight)

Eyes:
UD PP
MAC Bitter, Carbon, & Black Tied e/s
MAC Rich Purple pigment
MAC water-based mixing medium
Ulta Stardust e/s
FemmeCouture cream liner in Black
Rimmel eyeliner pencil in Black Magic
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
MaxFactor 2000 Calorie mascara in Black

Lips:
L'Oreal HIP l/g in Inviting

babe022.jpg

babe018.jpg

babe016.jpg

This is in natural light, however I did fiddle w/ the contrast...

dango.jpg

LOOK...it's Devin - but she's not pregnant! Weird! LOL

sepia.jpg

I'm getting my body back...slowly but surely. *SIGH*

Thanks, everyone, for looking!

smiles.gif

TISH1124

You look amazing!! I know it feels good to have your body almost back!! Keep up the good work!!

User67

LOVE the eyes! I would have never thought to put those colors together. And you will have your body back before you know it! But, for now I'm sure it's just nice to have your body to yourself again & not be sharing it lol! I remember when my daughter was born, I was just so happy to have my body all to myself again!

jenNpaci

awesome eyelook! i love the idea of a bright color in the crease. If I may ask, what kind of camera do you have?

madnicole

gorgeous - as usual! and you are doing very well considering it's only been a few months! it took me 2 years to lose the 32 kilos I gained when I was pregnant!!!

DevinGirl

Thank you all! That encouragement concerning that beloved baby weight is also helpful! =) You're all gems!
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenNpaci
awesome eyelook! i love the idea of a bright color in the crease. If I may ask, what kind of camera do you have?

Thanks!
smiles.gif
I have a Canon PowerShot A640 & for all of my makeup shots I use the macro mode feature thingamajigger! =P

cupcake_x

You are so gorgeous. You remind me a lot of Kat von Ds sister, Karoline. Before she got the blonde mullet
lol.gif

I'm gonna try this look.. The eyes are really pretty. And honey, you look pretty damn good for having your 3rd baby a few months ago!

Latest posts