Morrocanoil

Dekadencija

I'm affraid plain argan oil would look my hair greasier... Of course, that might not be the case... What I love about morrocanoil is than my hair soaks it in and the next day my hair looks lpretty much fresh... I have tried Orofluido which is pretty much similar but I think it contains much more of argan oil. Smells divine, but my hair gets greasier faster. And it has nice vanilla scent and its cheaper too. I wish I liked orofluido better
cooldude.gif

Caderas

I thought I already mentioned a post about this.. but for anyone who has any kind of fine-textured hair, oily hair, or hair that deflates from product easily, Moroccan Oil came out with a Light version earlier this year that works like a dream!

Dekadencija

Did anyone notice his hair getting healthier since using this oil? I just started using it so I'm wondering if there are any good side effects down the road :) So far, it makes my hair look great ...there are days I'd wear a hat or a mandatory ponytail how awful my haie can get. Not with this oil!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. I use it pretty much every day and it does wonderful things to my hair. I don't mind forking over the money for it, because it just does such wonderful things to my dry-ish hair. I avoid the blow dryer, but I still definitely feel the effect. Unless I accidentally use too much, my hair never feels greasy or heavy and the scent is just heavenly. I've also recently started using their shine spray. I fidn that you have to be very careful with this, because, even more than with the oil, a little goes very far. It does give an incredible shine to hair and, unlike other shine products I've tried, the shine stays throughout the day. I've never noticed any problems with dull build up on my hair from the oil, so maybe I've been lucky.

As far as a long term effect, there isn't one, but a long term effect on hair is pretty much impossible. Hair is dead and although you can apply products to make it look and feel better, it doesn't have any way of absorbing ingredients that would allow new growth to become healthier.

Lin1018

I thought it didn't contain silicon oil so I'm bumped about this (only a little bit
greengrin.gif
) but I so LOVE what it does to my hair. What I love best since I started using this oil is the fact that what shampoo and conditioner I use is of less importance since my hair is basicly healthy but tends to get frizzy if shampoo/conditioner isn't particulary good or I don't dry it well. This oil makes me not worried about if I'll have to wear a ponytail to work (AGAIN!) or not. I've been wearing my hear down A LOT MORE OFTEN since using this. I wish i didn't have that much silicone in it but what you gonna do! I'd like to try macadamia oil product though.
Dekadencija, mine does not contain any silicone I took the list of ingredients off their website (pro-naturals.com) "100% Argania spinosa kernel oil (Pure Argan Oil), Hydro Cordium: Vegetable based amino protein (strengthener), Purely Natural Plant Control-oil: Supplies hair nutrients and provides a protection layer, Multiple Tartaric Acid Complexes: Facilitate cell rejuvenation."
I use this Moroccan Argan Oil after each shampoo. I also use it around my eyes and neck every night after cleansing and toning.

I'm affraid plain argan oil would look my hair greasier... Of course, that might not be the case... What I love about morrocanoil is than my hair soaks it in and the next day my hair looks lpretty much fresh... I have tried Orofluido which is pretty much similar but I think it contains much more of argan oil. Smells divine, but my hair gets greasier faster. And it has nice vanilla scent and its cheaper too. I wish I liked orofluido better
cooldude.gif
Pure argan oil is the way to go, Morrocan Oil brand is NOT pure oil. The best part about pure argan oil is that it still works wonders on oily hair because it helps regulate your natural oils, leaving your hair less greasy! It makes hair softer and easier to style and manage and works amazingly as a face and body moisturizer. I always tell my friends and others in forums to always buy argan oil in its pure form to avoid any added chemicals or ingredients meant to water it down for the consumer. I highly recommend ISA Professional's EVAO (extra virgin argan oil), it's 100% pure argan oil, USDA organic, fair trade and not tested on animals, this brand is awesome! :)

Latest posts