Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Best Drugstore Eyebrow Pencil?

What drugstore eyebrow pencil do you prefer and why?
    "I.... dropped the SCREEEW... in the TUNA!"Oh yeah. I have a Twitter.

Re: Best Drugstore Eyebrow Pencil?

maybelline define a brow i love it also theres a comb on the end of the pencil
    I MAC

Milani... it has great texture, good colors and a spoolie

I agree with Milani. I also use the NYC dark brown eyeliner and a separate spoolie

Rimmel. I love the little brush on the end.

I second Rimmel! Hazel is the perfect color for me, there is no other shade like that! Also, the lil brush is AWESOME for blending the color to natural levels..

maybelline define a brow & Rimmel

Revlon Brow Fantasy. It comes with brow gel on the other end.
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
    -Marilyn Monroe

Join me on Facebook
    Follow me on my Blog

N.Y.C Browser kit....I love it...it's cheap...and it comes with the wax and powder and it lasts all day....it also comes in several colors, dk brown, auburn, smoke (almost black) blonde etc...it lasts a long time and for $3+ it is so worth the money

it also comes with a brush...But that I may add is a piece of crap!

I'm very happy with the NYX eyebrow kit - but it's a powder not pencil. The taupe/ash is the perfect color combination for me and at $4 it's super cheap!

I love Maybelline's twin brow pencils. Their a classic! I love that you get 2 in every pack so they last while.

I'm blonde so finding a soft eyebrow pencil in the right shade is tough.

I like Almay's wind up pencil in dark blonde, although when I was brunette I could buy just about any one I wanted!

revlon colourstay brow enhancer, it has a creme-type highlighter on the other end!

Revlon Colorstay..the traditional with the gel or the new one with the hi lighter

revlon brow enhancer - its wind up, good texture altho i'm not the biggest fan of the highlighter

I have to agree, Maybelline Define-a-Brow and Rimmel. I have been using Maybelline for a while now and love it. I just discovered the Rimmel pencil and that brush at the end is fabulous! They are both wonderful, especially when you can catch them with the buy one get one free deals!
    Follow me on twitter:

http://twitter.com/divineflygirl

i need a brow pencil or powder so will cheek out the nyc kit and also the maybelline and rimmel pencils in superdrug today. it's my first time doing my brows so want something cheap to experiment with first!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LMD84
    i need a brow pencil or powder so will cheek out the nyc kit and also the maybelline and rimmel pencils in superdrug today. it's my first time doing my brows so want something cheap to experiment with first!

I bought the Rimmel one from Boots a few months ago, I just got it as a cheapie to try out pencil for a change (normally I use powder) & I really like it. I have looked for the Maybelline version but never found it, it might only be in some other countries & not the UK? If you do manage to find it would be great to know!
    NC30

Rimmel and Revlon. I'm not a fan of Maybellines (the brown) because it's very red based and I need an ash tone.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
    Rimmel and Revlon. I'm not a fan of Maybellines (the brown) because it's very red based and I need an ash tone.

Thanks, that's really good to know - I'm also an ash brown & often find brown/dark brow colours too red. I won't bother with the Maybelline one in that case.
    NC30

I love the Revlon Brow Enhancer. I've used up the brow end, but the highlighter on the other end is great for quickly highlighting my inner corner.

I just picked up Wet and Wild's brow pencil, cause I needed one super badly, and it works amazing well. Not too comparable to MAC but for drugstore I was surprised. $0.99!! You can't beat that, it doesn't tug and the color matches perfectly. =)

maybelline define a brow. LOVE it. i stock up when theyre on sale. i dye my hair a straight medium to dark neutral brown (no red) and have no problems with the maybelline. but actually i use the "dark blonde". i find its more forgiving when applying as opposed to the browns .

I lovelovelove rimmels eyebrow pencil

I like Rimmel's in Hazel. The brush that comes attached to the the cap (instead of a conventional spoolie) does a much better job of blending out the color to give a much more natural look. I'm on my third pencil already!!!
    Visit my blogger!
    Everything Lovely & Chic!

i think the best eyebrow pencil is ysl nr. 5 but if i for some reason can't get it i buy Lumene's arctic definition brow pencil nr.2 greybrown. The colour is a bit similar and not too brown for a fair person. Many pencils looks too brown and strong so that's why this is just perfect. I don't know how well Lumene is available on abroad tho.

I like the Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil

"This was my first eyebrow pencil, I heard it mentioned on a youtube video by my favorite make-up artist. She mostly uses very expensive high-end products but says this pencil is all she uses on her brows."

i use the maybelline two pack pencils- i forget what they're called but they were already mentioned before. i use the lighter to medium brown color, because when i got them about two years ago my hair was lighter. then over top i use a rimmel black eyeliner lightly to make it darker. but i'm almost out of my second pencil so i definitely have to get a darker one next time.

i am defo along with thos who say rimmel eyebrow pencils. i reviewed it on my blog also as one of the best cheap buys..

i have used them for years and years and beats filling in with powder, setting etc - so much time!!

rimmel pencils just need a few light strokes and dont have a waxy finish at all.. i wouldnt be anywhere without mines :/
    [CENTER]http://onestopbeautyat.blogspot.co.uk
    GIVEAWAY!
    I will be giving away MAC Smoulder, Photorealism Quad, Chatterbox lipstick and 217SE brush! To win all you need to do is visit my new blog. *If you like it then please become a follower..Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on August 3rd. *Will ship worldwide so all welcome to enter *Best of luck and plz tell ur friends too!

Quote Originally Posted by TISH1124 View Post
    N.Y.C Browser kit....I love it...it's cheap...and it comes with the wax and powder and it lasts all day....it also comes in several colors, dk brown, auburn, smoke (almost black) blonde etc...it lasts a long time and for $3+ it is so worth the money it also comes with a brush...But that I may add is a piece of crap!
    I use this also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last