Best Drugstore Eyebrow Pencil?

Leigh-Cheri

I love the Revlon Brow Enhancer. I've used up the brow end, but the highlighter on the other end is great for quickly highlighting my inner corner.

AlyxVeee

I just picked up Wet and Wild's brow pencil, cause I needed one super badly, and it works amazing well. Not too comparable to MAC but for drugstore I was surprised. $0.99!! You can't beat that, it doesn't tug and the color matches perfectly. =)

AmandDUR

maybelline define a brow. LOVE it. i stock up when theyre on sale. i dye my hair a straight medium to dark neutral brown (no red) and have no problems with the maybelline. but actually i use the "dark blonde". i find its more forgiving when applying as opposed to the browns .

natalie647

I like Rimmel's in Hazel. The brush that comes attached to the the cap (instead of a conventional spoolie) does a much better job of blending out the color to give a much more natural look. I'm on my third pencil already!!!

lumonia

i think the best eyebrow pencil is ysl nr. 5 but if i for some reason can't get it i buy Lumene's arctic definition brow pencil nr.2 greybrown. The colour is a bit similar and not too brown for a fair person. Many pencils looks too brown and strong so that's why this is just perfect. I don't know how well Lumene is available on abroad tho.

dyingforyou

i use the maybelline two pack pencils- i forget what they're called but they were already mentioned before. i use the lighter to medium brown color, because when i got them about two years ago my hair was lighter. then over top i use a rimmel black eyeliner lightly to make it darker. but i'm almost out of my second pencil so i definitely have to get a darker one next time.

shaista1985

i am defo along with thos who say rimmel eyebrow pencils. i reviewed it on my blog also as one of the best cheap buys..

i have used them for years and years and beats filling in with powder, setting etc - so much time!!

rimmel pencils just need a few light strokes and dont have a waxy finish at all.. i wouldnt be anywhere without mines :/

N.Y.C Browser kit....I love it...it's cheap...and it comes with the wax and powder and it lasts all day....it also comes in several colors, dk brown, auburn, smoke (almost black) blonde etc...it lasts a long time and for $3+ it is so worth the money it also comes with a brush...But that I may add is a piece of crap!
I use this also.

TinaOWL

I used to use the Maybelline expert eyes one. But now I've upgraded to the Hourglass Arch Brow. It's pretty amazing. Lasts all day and the color is perfect. It's pricey though.

Boasorte

Jordana Fabu-Brow. It's inexpensive and very smooth application. I also like that the cap has a small brush on it.

0.jpg

Latest posts