reccomendation:nude lip for NC42-NC44

metro_qt

I'm an nc 44 i think, and I just got Spirit, which I paired up with Flusterose lusterglass.
I love it. it's the perfect pinky nude.

I've also been told that Kinda Sexy would look great as a pinky nude.

User38

I am an NC15 -- I love Half n Half. My daughter is an NC30 and tans, and she looks great with it too.

moonlit

Viva glam 5 for me
smiles.gif

eiffadea

i just bought honeylove n i love the color so much..kinda sexy n freckletone is will be arriving in a few days time..yay!!
honeylove is my first matte lipstick so i'm still trying it out with different lip conditioner cz its kind of drying on my lips..do you girls have any suggestion how to deal with the dryness?

goldspice

im a nc37-nc 42 (summers) ...and i highly suggest HUG ME, i have dark pigmented lips, but this lustre formula has enough coverage with lotsa glossy shine!

yupitzTara

I'm nc42, for a pinky nude try MAC angel and for a nude i use Freckletone (and i love it!). You could also try Honeysuckle.

eiffadea

i just bought freckletone but unfortunately i didnt really like it cz its too sheer..well maybe i need a lipliner to make it work..any suggestion on what lip liner will look nice with freckletone..
winks.gif

User67

I'm an NC42 & some of my favorite nude lipsticks are~

Blankety
Fleshpot
Honeylove
Velvet Teddy
Myth
Viva Glam II

Hi, I am NC40-42 and have very pigmented lips with almost a grey-brownish outer edge.. I love the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Strip.. Laura Mercier weightless lip color in Mink and Cafe are also great..

Latest posts