reccomendation:nude lip for NC42-NC44

eiffadea

hi everyone..i am between nc42-nc44..i am looking for a pink nude,peachy nude,and true nude lipstick..i have very pigmented lips..hopefully you can help me out a bit with this..
winks.gif

favBrandsMBSYEC

u can try ultra elegant slim lipstick from MAC. its a pinky-beigy-peechy color.. lol
im an NC-43 n it looks amazing on me..
just remember not to overdo it.. wear it lightly

dietcokeg

iam NC40 and i swear by blankety lipstick! itll look nicer n more nude on u cuz ur darker - ive tried high tea, myth and barry m marshamellow n they all really disappointed me. blankety is a goregous nude that doesnt make u look washed out!

eiffadea

Re: recommendation:nude lip for NC42-NC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by favBrandsMBSYEC
u can try ultra elegant slim lipstick from MAC. its a pinky-beigy-peechy color.. lol
im an NC-43 n it looks amazing on me..
just remember not to overdo it.. wear it lightly

hi girl..thanks for your recommendation..i actually have ultra elegant slimshine but its not so pigmented that it can't cover my natural lip color which is very pigmented..anything else you have in mind,please let me know yeah..
thmbup.gif

eiffadea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg
iam NC40 and i swear by blankety lipstick! itll look nicer n more nude on u cuz ur darker - ive tried high tea, myth and barry m marshamellow n they all really disappointed me. blankety is a goregous nude that doesnt make u look washed out!

hey girl..i was actually thinking about blankety..now i think i will just go ahead and get it already..thanks a lot for your help..

are hug me and honeylove considered as a nude pink color on me?
how about half n half?

eiffadea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACterliastic
freckletone is a really nice neutral!

hi..do u think its opaque enough to cover very pigmented lips?=)

VAQTPIE

If you can get your hands on it...Brave New Bronze from Style Warriors. I'm NC43/NC44 and I picked one up from my local MAC store a week ago. The counters were sold out, but the store still had it. I've worn it a couple of times once with Gold Rebel gloss (also from SW) and on it's own with a clear gloss. It's the best nude lip I've been able to come up with that doesn't wash me out.

misha5150

^^^ I totally agree!! If you can find BNB, try it out!! That with Gold Rebel is the best nude lip look I've been able to wear too. I'm NC45.

eiffadea

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAQTPIE
If you can get your hands on it...Brave New Bronze from Style Warriors. I'm NC43/NC44 and I picked one up from my local MAC store a week ago. The counters were sold out, but the store still had it. I've worn it a couple of times once with Gold Rebel gloss (also from SW) and on it's own with a clear gloss. It's the best nude lip I've been able to come up with that doesn't wash me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
^^^ I totally agree!! If you can find BNB, try it out!! That with Gold Rebel is the best nude lip look I've been able to wear too. I'm NC45.

hey girls..tq so much for ur reply..actly i hv both BNB and gold rebel..i really like the satin formula and the color is so opaque..i hv very pigmented lips so usually glaze and lustre won't work on me..i wana try something new that is permanent in mac..as BNB is LE so i can't seem to find a back up for it in my country..=(

any other suggestion ladies..=)

I agree with the person who recommended Freckletone lipstick. It's a great nude, but if you cover it with a peach or pink lipgloss it looks fabulous and light.

PS - I have dark lips because I smoke cigarettes, and this covers my nicotine lip.
th_dunno.gif

eiffadea

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiedowndiva
I agree with the person who recommended Freckletone lipstick. It's a great nude, but if you cover it with a peach or pink lipgloss it looks fabulous and light.

PS - I have dark lips because I smoke cigarettes, and this covers my nicotine lip.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopista
I agree with freckletone as well. It is my perfect nude.

thx to u both..i hv put this in my wish list along with blankety n half n half..
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I would recommend using cream blushes for lipstick. Much more pigmented and looks like lipstick anyway.

owh i never know about this..i have tried using stila convertible color on my lips but it seems to dry out my lips a lil bit..but i will try with my mac cream blushes n see how it goes..thx a lot hun!!

Ziya

BNB is a lot like Cherish..Im nc 43 and that's my holy grail nude
greengrin.gif
I love freckletone as well...try Bare Slimshine for a natural nude lip

cocodivatime

I'm an NC 44 and here is a rundown of my nudes that I like

Siss-- very pale beige nude...you will need a liner
Freckletone--orangy nude
4n--- pinky nude
Fresh Brew--darker nude for me, but nice
Hug Me-- pinkier color but still neutral, just not nude

eiffadea

thx for your suggestions ladies..i just bought freckletone and pair it love nectar lustreglass and it looks amazing, a peachy nude lip..i also bought blankety and it gives pinky nude lip..

how about half n half lipstick?is it a nude lipstick for my skintone?

DirtyPlum

Hey,

PLS PLS dont buy Blankety - its gonna look washed out and is a good nude for anyone below NC35 and thats it. But try it, you may like it still.

I recommend the following (I'm NC42):

Cherish
Bare slimshine
Freckletone
Kinda Sexy
Honeylove

Try Half n Half but it may be a touch browner than a nude but it depends on how pigmented your lips are. Good luck xxx

DirtyPlum

Just read your post again, you bought Blankety lol... glad you like it.

For a pinky nude lip try Pink Plaid and Intimidate slimshine.

Latest posts