White eyeshadow base (similar to paint?)

Ursula

I'm looking for a white shadow base, without frost or pearl. Just a basic white. Anyone know of a good product for this?

aaj83

you could use a white eyeliner as a base..
smiles.gif

some ppl use Rimmel's white kohl eyeliner... (cost effective) or MAC's fascinating eye kohl

oh oh...MAC also has an opaque white cream product which is verrry similar to MAC fluidline...that product is known as "Chromaline" and the white color you are looking for is "Pure White"...
smiles.gif
however that is a PRO product so you won't find it everywhere...

openexpression

On the other thread where you asked about NYX...NYX has a wonderful product that a lot of people use as their eyeshadow bases...the Jumbo eyepencil. Milk is a plain white great that is really good and cost efficient. I also have Cottage Cheese which is a shimmery white. You can try them at a discount if you order from Cherryculture.com...they have a 20% off sale going on right now.

HTH

xKiKix

mac's white cream colour base is good too, except it might crease so i would advice wearing udpp underneath just to be sure.

Ursula

Thanks everyone, that gives me some good ideas. I knew MAC didn't have a white paint or I would have use that. But I do like my other Chromaline's so I may try that. On the other hand, cheap is good. On the other hand, Sephora is local. On the other hand..........what's a girl to do with so many great choices!

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by malika
I want a white paint pot!! MAC, are you reading this???! I want, I want!

Preach it sister! Preach it loud!!!!
mac_addict.gif

gildedangel

The NYX Jumbo Pencils are great, they are like shadesticks only better and much cheaper. The white one is called milk.

Ursula

Those do look good. I can't find them where I live so I'd need to buy them online. The shipping keeps me from wanting to make a purchase.

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursula
Those do look good. I can't find them where I live so I'd need to buy them online. The shipping keeps me from wanting to make a purchase.

ssad.gif
You have no beauty supply stores? I was at a loss trying to find these until the wonderful, awesome, beautiful Tish (
heart.gif
) told me to start looking at the little asian lady beauty supply places. Sally's is useless tho. =-\

ForgetRegret

Hehe yeah...basically any of the little beauty supply stores that aren't big chains...around me, they're always run by sweet little asian ladies, so I've just taken to calling them the little asian lady beauty stores.
smiles.gif

Latest posts