What colors will bring out your brown eyes?

Kat

Taking my own advice, I used some greens today...sprout all over lid, humid in outer v, woodwinked in crease, all that glitters on the browbone and shroom to highlight! I'd highly recommend it, plus it uses the tones that Barbie Doll recommended.

shabdebaz

If you want your eyes to really stand out, I would recommend purples -- parfait amour, beautiful iris, nocturnelle -- as that would be a complementary colour to your amber eyes.

x music is love

To make brown eyes pop ?

I'm looking for some shadows to make my eyes stand out. I have dark brown almond shaped eyes and i wear an NC42. I usually use neutrals so I'm used to using alot of browns but i really need some more colors. Any recs?

syren

I think Trax makes brown eyes really bright. Plus it's just a step away from brown, at least on me, so it works well as a work safe look.

iiifugaziii

Greens or bright blues! if you do a really crazy bright blue lid, like electric eel, it almost makes brown eyes look orangey. it's cool! Greens look really awesome on brown eyes, too.

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by x music is love
I'm looking for some shadows to make my eyes stand out. I have dark brown almond shaped eyes and i wear an NC42. I usually use neutrals so I'm used to using alot of browns but i really need some more colors. Any recs?

you live in long beach?! I work at the mac counter at macy's in the lakewood mall ! you should come in there and i'll do your makeup some day!

Jennifer Mcfly

I have very dark brown eyes and I've been told most anything vibrant makes them pop out! So Greens, Blues and Purples look awesome!! Some of my favorites are:
Humid
Au Contraire
Steamy
Aquadisiac

just to name a few!
smiles.gif

litlaur

Definitely try colored liner. Green (Velvet Moss e/s is a favorite, Shade f/l), purple (Non-conformist f/l), or blue (Deep Truth e/s).

LatinaRose

Brown eyes here as well and I love purples, blues, and greens.

blues - deep truth, electric eel, clear sky blue pigment (love this! it's the perfect Tiffany blue)

purples - parfait amour, french violet and violet pigment. I really wish mac would come out with a more intense purple. Using the purple paint underneath helps.

greens - humid for an intense look, greensmoke for a more neutral look. also love the green piggies - teal, emerald green, landscape green, and forest green.

Also, for a hot, smokey, sort of Egyptian-kinda look, I like to use Nars Nightclubbing e/s (black w/ gold flecks) with amber lights. Gorgeous on brown eyes!!

tepi_telfast

I have brown eyes and I'm NC43 so we're pretty darn close! The standouts are greens, purples, blues and golds for me.

xiahe

purples! - of any kind! i swear purples were made for brown eyes. greens are nice, too.

MeganGMcD

My eyes are very dark brown, and a wash of light blue and a whole lot of mascara make them look almost black, very pretty a doe-eyed!

Green is beautiful too, so is lilac. I have been sporting a green lid with a purple liner.

While you would have to kill me to take my benefit bad-gal liner, I find colored liners, especially vivid colors are so nice.

Latest posts