What colors will bring out your brown eyes?

Krystle

I agree with purples and I also think turqs and blues make my browns pop
greengrin.gif

Scrangie

I think blues are nice... but greens (yes! greens!) Make my brown eyes just look fantastic and fiery.

One of my favorite green looks is Golden Lemon (or Deckchair, if you have it) Sprout and Humid.

foreveratorifan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrangie
Yes! I forgot all about swimming! *blush*

It's all good!! Hard to remember all those beautiful colors!

What I like to do for my green eyed look for my brown eyes, is Juxt over the lid, Humid in the inside crease and then Swimming on the outside crease and worked down under the bottom lashline...and I use Tarnish eye kohl

smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

kimmy

try some purples and goldish colours :] like perhaps a coppery-gold on the lid and a dark purple in the crease with a lilac-ish highlight.

asnbrb

dittos on the purples and greens. i find the more intense the better-- i like humid and grape pigment. i also like the way black rimmed eyes with green brown makes my eyes pop

ChrisKsAngel

I also have dark brown eyes. I use alot of purples! I have olive skin and recently have been playing around with silver purples and cooler icy shades of green, blue and purple and they make my eye pop just like the more intense colors!

scrapbookromance

holiday trend pallette is my match right now - the 6 colors in there work better with my eyes than any other colors I have (except Shroom and Trax are love)

Dreamergirl3

Besides purples and greens (which totally bring out my brown eyes too) I love golds and silvery grays! I find that silvery (like pewter, even metallic blues) colors work really well with brown eyes rather than whites/frosts, and gold colors totally bring out the warmth of my eyes as well. Whenever I wear golds, my eyes stand out so much while still keeping them warm, and it slides as a neutral look even though they're really shimmery! Also, I fine using dark brown liners instead of blacks work really well too. HTH!

Pink_minx

thanks for the advice I do find that the shimmery colors make my eyes brighter and stand out more. I will sure explore with more colors. I usually dont wear purples. I mostly wear dark browns, black, and dark blue colors. But I will definitely try the greens.

Latest posts