Lime Crime Lipstick

jenise

I don't know! Most likely yes!! :haha: I wish we had some swatches!! I don't want it to end up a neon pastel pink like Bambi!! I hope it is lavender!also the shipping ouch!! Are you planning on getting it Jen??!!
I know I wanna see it IRL! The shipping sucks lol at least its only like five bucks tho!!
Done! Also got Babette, hopefully I like it!!
Yay!

dstroyedangel

Quick question for anyone who used a prepaid card how do you go about doing so ? A friend wants some LC and I advised her against it especially with a reg debit/cc. Thanks everyone :)

LiliV

I can't wait to see swatches of Rave! I'm really curious to what it actually looks like lol I'm waiting on things to be available on Naimie's, I just really don't want to order from the site again. Although I do have to say since everything happened, their site is a bajillion times faster just for browsing even!

thebloomroom

Quick question for anyone who used a prepaid card how do you go about doing so ? A friend wants some LC and I advised her against it especially with a reg debit/cc. Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
I would just go to your bank and ask for a visa giftcard as opposed to opening a prepaid debit

dash4

There are advertisements on ebay already for Rave.. how is that even possible? Did it launch in stores, like Naimes already?

I have to admit I am VERY tempted to order Rave.. it looks like my kind of color. I love purples/lavenders.

EDIT--

I do not understand why LC put their instagram on private. I would love to see the pictures that LC will post - with Rave, but since they privatized it - I cant. What kind of a company makes their social media accounts private? It is just weird.. I can understand Doe putting her personal accounts on private, but not the company accounts.

LiliV

There are advertisements on ebay already for Rave.. how is that even possible? Did it launch in stores, like Naimes already? I have to admit I am VERY tempted to order Rave.. it looks like my kind of color.  I love purples/lavenders. EDIT-- I do not understand why LC put their instagram on private.  I would love to see the pictures that LC will post - with Rave, but since they privatized it - I cant.  What kind of a company makes their social media accounts private? It is just weird.. I can understand Doe putting her personal accounts on private, but not the company accounts.
I still follow their Instagram and there have been 0 posts about Riot or Rave. Their last post was 1 week ago
b06cf27a_image.jpeg

mel33t

I still follow their Instagram and there have been 0 posts about Riot or Rave. Their last post was 1 week ago
b06cf27a_image.jpeg
They need a revamp on their marketing team. Put this behind them and start reminding people why they like their products... Although then maybe it would've been all sold out :haha:

LiliV

They need a revamp on their marketing team. Put this behind them and start reminding people why they like their products... Although then maybe it would've been all sold out :haha:
I have a feeling that's what they're working on. I don't think they'll post anything new while on private, I think they'll make it public when they next post but are trying to figure things out

Vineetha

I have a feeling that's what they're working on. I don't think they'll post anything new while on private, I think they'll make it public when they next post but are trying to figure things out
I was thinking the same!! Not sure if the a/c is still private but they posted about Rave just now!!

thebloomroom

You can go to your bank or you can go to any store (Walmart, Target, etc) and purchase one...either refillable or one with a set amount that can't be refilled.
Oh yes, any convenience store has them too :) I just meant I feel like it's cheaper to get a gift card vs. getting one of those refillable prepaid cards with your bank, but it depends on your bank of course.

Latest posts