Lime Crime Lipstick

KrystalAnne

[COLOR=008080]Lawd, you've just sold me on Riot. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Love your blush, it pairs really nicely with Riot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]I'm just kinda waiting for them to stock Utopia again and then I'll bite the bullet.[/COLOR]
Thanks! It's an instant favorite. I'm wearing MACs Ocean City from the proenzaschouler collection. Love that blush! Did you get it? Well looks like it's time for you to order as utopia is now in stock. I placed another order. I'm bad. I got another riot ( decided I'll just give one to my mom) red velvet, suedeberry, and utopia. I can't wait to get them! Just too bad I ha to pay shipping for only rave yesterday when if I waited I could've got it with today's order and free shipping. Rave was already shipped apparently.

charismafulltv

It's a dupe!
dda97feb_image.jpeg

Vineetha

Oh wow!! I hate fedex smart post!! my shipping just updated and it says expected date of delivery as 23rd Wednesday!! :shock: I hope it updates to an earlier date like maybe Saturday!! :eek:hboy:

jenise

Oh wow!! I hate fedex smart post!! my shipping just updated and it says expected date of delivery as 23rd Wednesday!! :shock: I hope it updates to an earlier date like maybe Saturday!! :eek:hboy:
I hate smart post today. My package has been sitting at the post office all day and won't get delivered until tomorrow now :(

Vineetha

I hate smart post today. My package has been sitting at the post office all day and won't get delivered until tomorrow now :(
Oh no :( I much prefer direct USPS !! Hoping they have updated 7 business days by default and it won't take that long!!

v0ltagekid

Hi guys!
So I may or may not have ordered Riot and Wicked... and some liners.. a few days ago
dance.gif
I feel a little better seeing other people ordered too haha.. I really wanted Riot :/... the rest kinda jumped in my cart xD

Rebellefleur

I may have just ordered riot... along with rave and pansy... )': I know Im not gonna see them for a month or more though. =\

bunnypoet

Oh no
ssad.gif
I much prefer direct USPS !! Hoping they have updated 7 business days by default and it won't take that long!!
Yeah, these Fedex-USPS and UPS-USPS hybrids are usually slower for me than regular USPS, but the delivery time does vary. The handing over of the package from one to the other causes a delay. I wish e-commerce sites wouldn't choose this option (I'm looking at you Macy's and Bloomies).

erine1881

I have to see swatches of Rave before i decide if i will order it or not. Some colours I can order without swatches, but not this one.

CrimsonQuill157

I don't know how true this is bit I've seen a few people on Lime Crime's IG that they've had their accounts hacked in the last couple days. They could just be trying to scare people away but it's making me uneasy since I just ordered.

Latest posts