Lime Crime Lipstick

ellemarie

Everything on dollskill.com is 20% off this weekend, including LC lipsticks and Venus palettes. I'm very tempted to pick up Saint and the first Venus (and LunatiCK everything).

slowlikehoney

June 21: Lime Crime to launch #SUPERFOILS, a revolutionary water-activated foiled eyeshadow!??????With a spritz of water, the formula transforms into LIQUID FOIL - a game-changer for all you makeup lovers! We are initially launching with 6 duos and our first reveal is Lawn/Flamingo! ☘?????? Stay tuned for in-action demo coming next!

13391258_301559100180535_1872591039_n.jpg

thefbomb

I think the superfoils are pretty but yes i was hoping for something else as well, oh well.
i just recently finally got bleached as well as polly. I NEED True Love, its so beautiful.

dash4

They're doing "four days of freebies" and today you get a free foiled eyeshadow duo in electric/barbarella (which is the one I wanted).. So I ordered Wisteria, Marshmallow and Prairie velvetines.

EDIT:

Four Days of freebies:

• Tuesday (8/9) On orders of $60+ - get a free SuperFoil duo in Electric/Barbarella
  • Wednesday (8/10) on orders of $75+ - get a free Red Velvet Velvetine
  • Thursday (8/11) on orders of 100+ - get a free Two Moods Velvetine Duo
  • Friday (8/12) on orders of $125+ - get a free Wicked Venus Bundle

Last edited:

thefbomb

They're doing "four days of freebies" and today you get a free foiled eyeshadow duo in electric/barbarella (which is the one I wanted).. So I ordered Wisteria, Marshmallow and Prairie velvetines.

EDIT:

Four Days of freebies:

• Tuesday (8/9) On orders of $60+ - get a free SuperFoil duo in Electric/Barbarella
  • Wednesday (8/10) on orders of $75+ - get a free Red Velvet Velvetine
  • Thursday (8/11) on orders of 100+ - get a free Two Moods Velvetine Duo
  • Friday (8/12) on orders of $125+ - get a free Wicked Venus Bundle

Ive been eyeing the LOAP bundle & True Love...Thinking about buying on Thursday now because of the freebies

dash4

I love, love, love that Superfoil eyeshadow I got for a freebie! At first, I hated it because I used it dry and I had glitter all over my face. Then I read the instructions :rules: and it said it is best applied wet with your finger.. and they are SO right. It turns it into what appears to be liquid metal. It is SO pretty. I am an idiot for not paying attention to the instructions..:marchmellow:

Now I want Squad/Goals, Lucid/Dreams, Miami/Gator, Crystal/Halo and Gilded Carriage/Glass Slipper..

I just can not justify shelling out $90 on 5 eyeshadow duos though.. I wish she'd make a palette!

People can say what they want about Doe, but she has some really innovative stuff!

thefbomb

I love, love, love that Superfoil eyeshadow I got for a freebie! At first, I hated it because I used it dry and I had glitter all over my face. Then I read the instructions :rules: and it said it is best applied wet with your finger.. and they are SO right. It turns it into what appears to be liquid metal. It is SO pretty. I am an idiot for not paying attention to the instructions..:marchmellow:

Now I want Squad/Goals, Lucid/Dreams, Miami/Gator, Crystal/Halo and Gilded Carriage/Glass Slipper..

I just can not justify shelling out $90 on 5 eyeshadow duos though.. I wish she'd make a palette!

People can say what they want about Doe, but she has some really innovative stuff!

The foils look SO pretty. I don't even wear eyeshadow and I want one lol...I guess I can use as liquid liner? Or do they smudge easily?

dash4

The foils look SO pretty. I don't even wear eyeshadow and I want one lol...I guess I can use as liquid liner? Or do they smudge easily?

I have never tried it as liner. I use it with a glitter base (LA Splash's "sealer") and it stays on all day, but I don't know how well it will hold up as a liner. I will test it out tomorrow and let you know!

Latest posts