Lime Crime Lipstick

BrittLuvsMakeup

I bougth Pumpkin yesterday was 15 and free shipping via dollskill

Thanks for sharing this deal! Unfortunately, I didn't get free shipping and handling because that promotion must have ended, however, it is marked down to $10.50 now and with shipping and handling it comes out to $15.45 which is still a good deal and lower than the retail price inclusive of the shipping. :)

Shars

Thanks for sharing this deal! Unfortunately, I didn't get free shipping and handling because that promotion must have ended, however, it is marked down to $10.50 now and with shipping and handling it comes out to $15.45 which is still a good deal and lower than the retail price inclusive of the shipping. :)

Ooooh. I'm thinking of grabbing both Pumpkin and Squash and maybe Cement as well since it's marked down to like $9. Their site gives me the heebie-jeebies though lol.

LiliV

I just ordered Polly and Fetish. Really excited to get Polly, I wear a Velvetine to work almost every day and it looks like a nice color

Shars

Lime crime is on Hautelook today, ending Saturday and loads of the velvetines are $10 each. Some are in trios for $25. Only downer is shipping for orders under $100 is $5.95 and it usually takes 2-3 weeks before you get them.

ETA: Oh and the Venus palette is $20 as well.

Sabrunka

Does ANYONE have swatches of the newer releases? I swear I can't find any anywhere! And thanks Dolly, those look nice!

Latest posts