Lime Crime Lipstick

dcarrington

I'm really liking desperate Doe too. And I'm not ashamed to say it. Lol. Karma is certainly a bitch. If she wasnt such an a-hole her liquid lipsticks would probably still be the IT liquid lipsticks to get. The sales are crazy though. Its funny how just last year this time she wouldnt give us a pot to piss in when it came to giving a sale. What sucks is that her liquid lipsticks are really one of my favorites. Everything from the box its delivered in to the smell and the pretty bottle it is in makes for a delightful buying experience. But her sh*tt* ways makes it hard for me ignore the half empty bottles of product. JS and coloured raine are close to the same price and come with enough product to make to feel you at least have your money's worth.

Vandekamp

I'm really liking desperate Doe too. And I'm not ashamed to say it. Lol. Karma is certainly a bitch. If she wasnt such an a-hole her liquid lipsticks would probably still be the IT liquid lipsticks to get. The sales are crazy though. Its funny how just last year this time she wouldnt give us a pot to piss in when it came to giving a sale. What sucks is that her liquid lipsticks are really one of my favorites. Everything from the box its delivered in to the smell and the pretty bottle it is in makes for a delightful buying experience. But her sh*tt* ways makes it hard for me ignore the half empty bottles of product. JS and coloured raine are close to the same price and come with enough product to make to feel you at least have your money's worth.
I think that is why I have not pulled the trigger on Pumpkin. I like the shade and want to get it but I can't seem to do it. Another brand will come out with a shade similar to Pumpkin soon.

mel33t

eb2bb4ab_Screenshot_2015-11-12-17-24-37.png
I love that shade, but I have so many colors like it. I'll probably still get the palette :sigh:

stormborn

Lol Desperate Doe. I feel like she does these random sales when she needs an influx of quick cash. Like Black Wednesday = "I Need Money For My Own Black Friday Shopping "

nt234

I have been turned off by Doe since the beginning of this year and I did so well resisting all of the new Velvetines, but I couldn't resist the Venus palette sale. Shipping is taking quite a while but I guess that's because of demand. I won't be buying anything else until there's another good sale
girlhaha.gif

stephshopaholic

I tried on cement the other day but I forgot how watery the velvetine formula is compared to other brands it was slicing all over my lips until it dried down I like it but I wish it was lighter and less blue it definitely reminded me of space cake, I will have to compare them

Tahlia

I tried on cement the other day but I forgot how watery the velvetine formula is compared to other brands it was slicing all over my lips until it dried down I like it but I wish it was lighter and less blue it definitely reminded me of space cake, I will have to compare them
Please compare them if you can! I'm curious to see the difference between them.

LauraLara

I'll swatch on my darker skinned husband when he gets home, but he's at class now. Let me know any swatches you want to see on light/cool skin AND on dark/warm skin side by side! He's actually medium, NC45 is pretty d*mn light, but it's darker than NW11, and the tone is different. I could get one of my friends with MUCH darker skin to do it, but they don't physically live at my apartment because I'm not married to them :p It would be so awesome to have six people, three warm-toned, three cool-toned, and dark/medium/light and swatch all side by side, same number of swipes, same lighting. Ooh! Or 9 people and have 3 more that are neutral-toned!

Specktra should set it up so we can like, add an official name to each of our swatches, then have us upload them to a swatch database, and then you could go to specktra and just type in a name and all swatches of what you want to see will come up. Oh and we can even check boxes for skin shade and tone so you can be like, "I want to see NYX Macaroon on NW55" or something and all swatches will come right up! Do you think they'd do that? What if one of us offered to set it up for free? I wonder how hard it is. I bet I could get an IT person to show me how.

Okay gna study for my test now! Remember to tell me what swatches you want to see on me and my husband both (feel free to request like, a specific color and then just ask for "colors like it")

LauraLara

Meh, not into the green one. I like the blue one and the duo chrome, but I already have 2 from MAC that are IDENTICAL to the duo chrome, one a loose powder and one pressed. So that's 1 out of 3 so far... I have to want/need half the shades at least or I won't get it...

smileyt06

This palette is mines all the way. It's certain companies that I just have to collect their palettes like them, lorac pro line, too faced chocolate palettes, urban decay etc lol

Latest posts