Lime Crime Lipstick

thefbomb

I want the Venus palette and I know my sister does as well but I just don't use eye shadow much, it looks so pretty, it's so tempting

leonah

if anyone gets their trio bundle soon could you please swatch buffy next to jeffree star celebrity skin if you have? :) I think I might cave and order the trio anyways even if I don't want peacock. will have to gift or sell that one

leonah

I think I might getting the venus 1 palette too damn you black friday why do you both make me so happy and so sad (bank account) :snooty::rotfl: is it worth getting? not sure if I should get it now or wait since I've already shopped so much this black friday+cyber monday

Last edited:

erine1881

I think I might getting the venus 1 palette too damn you black friday why do you both make me so happy and so sad (bank account) :snooty::rotfl: is it worth getting? not sure if I should get it now or wait since I've already shopped so much this black friday+cyber monday

it's 100% worth it!!! I bought a BU plus one for my kit. It said a limit of 1, but it let me order 2!

SassyWonder

I received Venus 2 today and I'm loVing all the shades. Very pigmented and buttery. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. Mustard is beautiful on my skintone.

thefbomb

Just curious if anyone is concerned anymore about the FDA warning? Is it something that's only restricted in the us?

stephshopaholic

I got mine today too it's beautiful I also got the velvetine trio and some carousel glosses everything looks awesome can't wait to try it I'm sure mustard and mud will look awesome with my green eyes.

LiliV

my order will be here on Friday :(

Mine too, I'm so impatient! Lol

I actually really like the look of the new Perlee lipsticks and want to try one. I hate frosts but these actually don't look frosty to me...I'm intrigued lol

Latest posts