Lime Crime Lipstick

Mayanas

Lime crime is on Hautelook today, ending Saturday and loads of the velvetines are $10 each. Some are in trios for $25. Only downer is shipping for orders under $100 is $5.95 and it usually takes 2-3 weeks before you get them.

ETA: Oh and the Venus palette is $20 as well.

I bought Shroom ??????

thefbomb

I like the new trio but I'm just not sure. I mostly want it for True Love (the red/pink), I also like the light pink. I don't think the dark shade will look all that good on me but I do think it's ok. I wonder if she'll make any of these perm like the other trio

leonah

for me it's the other way around I only want cupid and saint since I don't wear red that much and not bright reds in particular ah man... still want polly and fetish too

leonah

I think I need venus II now as well.. starting to like it more and more except for the blue shade.. ugh I hate light blue/periwinkle on my eyes just reminds me of my ugly phase in my younger years in the 90's when blue eyeshadow was in.. can you depot it from the palette?

Jayjayy

Free shipping on the site today for 24 hours! I have fetish and Polly in my cart...I think they'll be perfect when mixed together. I really want the new set but only for 1 color...hopefully they are released individually.

Sabrunka

Free shipping on the site today for 24 hours! I have fetish and Polly in my cart...I think they'll be perfect when mixed together. I really want the new set but only for 1 color...hopefully they are released individually.

The dollskill website has buy one get one half price, and it ends up being cheaper on there even though you have to pay shipping for just two shades!

Sabrunka

Ok so I need help... LMAO. Well no not help, I just felt like shopping haha. From limecrimes website I got the valentines velvetine set and the bae bouquet perlees set. From dollskill I got polly and fetish! Can't wait to get them all :).

leonah

Ok so I need help... LMAO. Well no not help, I just felt like shopping haha. From limecrimes website I got the valentines velvetine set and the bae bouquet perlees set. From dollskill I got polly and fetish! Can't wait to get them all :).

haha I need help too then and I had to restrain myself to only venus 2 palette, the velvetine trio and polly..

laurennnxox

I got the original venus palette through a 3rd party retailer because I still feel weird about ordering off limecrime's site. I've heard great things about this palette, but to be honest it's not very pigmented on me at all. It's workable over a primer. Do you think I got a bad one?

Shars

I got the original venus palette through a 3rd party retailer because I still feel weird about ordering off limecrime's site. I've heard great things about this palette, but to be honest it's not very pigmented on me at all. It's workable over a primer. Do you think I got a bad one?

Hey Lauren. I've used mine more than once and I don't remember pigment being a problem. I was planning on pulling it out this week to wear so I'll try to remember to come back and let you know. I always wear eyeshadow with primer though.

laurennnxox

Hey Lauren. I've used mine more than once and I don't remember pigment being a problem. I was planning on pulling it out this week to wear so I'll try to remember to come back and let you know. I always wear eyeshadow with primer though.

I do always wear primer too :) I believe I tried it over the mac 24hr one, but I shall try one of my others too and see how it works. Thanks in advance if you do happen to use it!

Sabrunka

I used to own it and found it to be VERY pigmented! Thats odd that yours isnt! Where did you buy it from?

Latest posts