The Perfect Barbie and/or Bubble gum Pink nail polish

Cherrymint

I need recommendations for "the perfect" barbie and/or bubble gum pink nail polish! *the brand doesn't matter...the finish/application/consistency doesn't either* Swatches would be great! Thanks in advance!
cutey.gif
(if there is already a thread on this please redirect me!)

The only close to "barbie pink" I have is Sephora by OPI: "Techno Girl"

So far I've heard good things about:

-Color Club:Angels 'n Pink, Lazer Pink, Vintage Couture
-Essie: Lovie Dovie
-OPI: Shorts Story, Make Love
-Chanel: Melrose
-Zoya: Barbie, Sweet
-China Glaze: Second Hand Silk

Any other suggestions or personal feedback/swatches on the ones listed above would be greatly appreaciated!
yes.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
This is it for me. ChG-Rich n Famous

CG-RichFamous.jpg

i was going to mention this one!! or OPI La Paz-itvely Hot (the matte version is great on this one!!)

MK09

My favorite barbie type pink ive found that wasnt just color good but really lasted without chipping was Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish.They are ridiculously expensive so i dont buy them alot but i really love there one color called Pepto Pink.And it really is the color of pepto lol But also very Barbie-ish pink.

This photo is from the "nailphile".Which is a really really good nail polish site check it out if you havent already.The Nailphile And this is the Pepto pink i was talking about.Isnt that color gorgeous! lol
PeptoPink_B.jpg

XxXxX

I've been searching for the perfect pink too! Like Bubblegum Pink ...."Bimbo" Pink lol

I don't own any drugstore polish anymore, but in highschool my fav fav fav bubblegum pink perfect color was NYC's 108A which online is called Polyester Pink Creme (It didnt have a name on the bottle back then). I hope to find one in stores soon....it still shows that color on NYC's website!! I had 2 bottles...it was kinda thick, but hey for a $1 it was fab.

MizzTropical

I love China Glaze Rich & Famous, it's totally barbie pink. Neon Shocking Pink is a really pretty pink shade by China Glaze too.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
This is it for me. ChG-Rich n Famous

CG-RichFamous.jpg

iagree.gif
This one and Zoya Barbie
love.gif

Latest posts