MAC nude lipstick - NC20

User42

Hey!
I am looking for a MAC nude lipstick.
I am NC20 in studio fix foundation, and currently my hair is a mediumbrown color. I find that peachy colors look best on me for some reason..
I am not looking for a completely nude lipstick, not one that makes me look dead and washed out :p Oh, and no mattes please, I like the look and feel of a lipgloss but its just not that longlasting :p

So, if you guys know any lipsticks that might look good on me, let me know so I have something to try in the MAC store (I don't wanna look unprepared hehe :p)

xx

P.S. I have Florabundance lipglass, which is like a peachy nude color that I really like, if that helps :p

Cherrymint

I agree with Freckletone. Definitely check out Peachstock l/s
heart.gif
*it's a pro color*. Maybe Blankety as well.

User42

Thanks everyone!
I think I'm going to try Freckletone next time I'm at my local MAC counter.

Peachstock looks pretty from the swatches I've seen, but I don't have a MAC Pro store near me (I live in the Netherlands and I think there is only 1 pro store here haha)

Aphrael

I'm an NC25 and I just bought Shy Girl lipstick, it's a Cremesheen finish and I love it!!
smiles.gif
It's a gorgeous nude colour! I also hate that there's only one pro store in the Netherlands (I'm also from here)...

User42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrael
I'm an NC25 and I just bought Shy Girl lipstick, it's a Cremesheen finish and I love it!!
smiles.gif
It's a gorgeous nude colour! I also hate that there's only one pro store in the Netherlands (I'm also from here)...

Where did you get it? Because I normally go to the counter in Utrecht but I haven't been there in a while.. :p

Aphrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIEHIEZE
Where did you get it? Because I normally go to the counter in Utrecht but I haven't been there in a while.. :p

I just got it on Friday from the counter at de Bijenkorf in Rotterdam!
smiles.gif

LMD84

hue is my fave nude lipstick to wear and i'm slightly paler skinned than you. plus hue has a pinky tone to it so i don't look dead!
tong.gif

fets

I like Creme Cup, Hue, Siss and Viva Galm II.
I made some swatches under the MAC lipstick swatch post, you may want to take a look
smiles.gif
HTH.

cipelica

Patisserie - natural nude pinky
Creme D Nude - pale nude beige pinky
High tea - goldish nude

*JJ*

creme d'nude is my fave! you can add a little more color to it by using a lipgloss on top. i use turkish delight by nars, love that combo!

User42

Hi everyone!
Thank you for the recommendations
smiles.gif
I tried Freckletone, but I thought it was a bit boring so I put a lipgloss on top but I was really looking for a lipstick that I could just throw on without a mirror.
So, I ended up getting High Tea, its not a concealer nude shade (I tried those as well and made me look dead) but its not too much either
smiles.gif

xx

Dewybeauty

I know this is old but I had this same problem and I changed my life what u need is a mixture of peach and pink and nude.. Try looking for one that describes itself as this but I use peach stock creme cup and creme dnude and depends on how light/dark I am I might need to throw in angel to not look concealery... For a true punch and for going out mix ravishing with all these or try illamasqua obey.. This is the most flattering... True nc 20's have a peaches and cream complexion not too yellow not too pink and that's why they r struggling with nc nw sometimes nc25 or even nc 15 I found lumi majique in w3 and nc 20 has nothing on it with peachy lipsticks for the most flattering natural nude look.. Hope this helps someone!!

Latest posts