Working for Clinique

rebie rocket

I work for Macy's. Clinique's standards trump your department store's however. Black crew neck or turtleneck top, black dress pants or skirt, black tights, nude hose, or conservative fishnets, nice black shoes (do not have to be heels), earrings no bigger than a quarter, one ring on each hand, hair pulled back, lab coat on. I personally LOVE this look and I adore getting dressed up and looking classy every day!

goddessray

I'm so nervous right now. I applied for Clinique counter manager position at Macy's towson, md and I already went through 5 interviews. The first interview was with the hr director, store manager, sales manager, talent plus, and then the account coordinator. My last interview was Friday and today is the following Friday and I still haven't heard anything from macys or Clinique. I just wanna know if I got the job or not??? I hope do!

lindasmith

Hey guys! I have my first strategy seminar on Wednesday. I was wondering if I need my I.D.(driver's license) to get in. I lost it a month ago and haven't had time to go get a new one. Is any identification needed?

thenightlook

so I was trying to get a job with clinique at macy's..

first i interviewed with macy's HR

then the macy's cosmetic manager

then i interviewed with an estee lauder rep asking talent plus-type of questions over the phone

found out that i passed that and then i interviewed with two clinique execs

i haven't heard anything.... what now?? =[ should i call the cosmetic manager at macy's and ask about the status of my app? or is that too pushy? idk what to do.

saraheppleston

Hello! I have a question which I would like to ask.. So basically my long term boyfriend is moving to America / California for work and I currently work for Clinique in the UK/ Manchester. Has anyone out there been transferred before to the USA from England and know if it's easy to do and what they would reccomend me doing to make it a smooth process? Many thanks Sarah x

A

Arti$ticeyehandbrush

Looking for interest in working at Clinique Info! Thank you......

Thank you for such Good information! :)

A

Arti$ticeyehandbrush

I am new here, So, hello, and I am interested in clinique, I enjoy the information that I am reading here. Great, and Informative, helpful.

A

Arti$ticeyehandbrush

When is the best time to apply for Clinique, Beauty Consultant position? Or, should I say Estee Lauder, But when is the best time to apply for a Beauty Consultant position?

Why do you have to wear Silver earrings? From what I understand you can only wear a skirt below your knee, and no longer, Why is that? I have no problem with dress codes, I love to dress up. But, a skirt only to below the knee, what if it is cold outside! You might want a longer skirt, but it is against the dress code; Well, at least you can wear pants, and their is a rule on those to. I do like long skirts also. can anyone comment on this information? Does anyone know anything about this? Any advise? I would appreciate it. Please!!!

A

Arti$ticeyehandbrush

Hello, I am new here, But here's a Question: Is there a difference between Beauty Advisor, and Beauty Consultant, or Associate Consultant?, I think. I was looking up information on Clinique,, and pay range between Beauty Advisor, and Beauty Consultant is different, Does anyone know why? Does anyone have any experience with this situation? Advise, Comments, anyone, welcome. It would be appreciated. When you have a chance, that is. :D There is great information here.

Last edited:

Laurenxo

New User
Hey, all the counter managers out there! Any in the Clinique boutique at Ulta and is it as much pressure as everyone is saying? Be REAL! I'm starting in a couple of weeks at a new store!

Monsy

Not working for clinique but I work for ulta . I think it's the least pressure i have ever seen in the beauty industry.

Latest posts