Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Victoria's Secret Miraculous Push-Up Bra. One word: Woah O_O.

Ok, so I am getting this bra for Xmas, but when I tried it on in the store, one word: WHOA! It really did stay true to it's promise - my boobs went from a B to at least a C. Given, it does have one full extra pad in it pretty much, but I AM AMAZED!!

It's 50 dollars, but a great investment I'd say! My sister is getting it in nude for me, I think I want to get it in black too once I save up enough

Re: Victoria's Secret Miraculous Push-Up Bra. One word: Woah O_O.

Interesting. I'll have to try it now. I didn't think it would be that great.
    - ITSLIZ89.COM - YOUTUBE/ITSLIZ89 -
    MAC NC30/ MUFE HD #120, MUFE mat velvet #40

Try it on at the store! I am a 32B regularly (and even that's debatable sometimes...I feel like I'm in between an A and a B :P) but this Bra turned me into at least a full B or a 32C. It's heaven-sent.

Hey you should try and get those 10 dollar off coupons(10 off a 50 dollar purchase, they give you one on every reciept), and btw buying online is *always* cheaper, try retailmenot.com, my ex-coworker used to work there, she said so herself lol.
    "It's not where you go, or what you do, it's who you take with you"- me

http://www.youtube.com/fantabulous109

12/1/09SALE/SWAP ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/i...ff-3-a-154884/

I am SO getting this! They totally carry my size! (32AA-32A) Squee!

Do they have bras that make your boobs look smaller(being serious)?
    BeccaMakeup.com

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
    Do they have bras that make your boobs look smaller(being serious)?

probably not at VS but just look for minimizers, a lot of brands make them

Ooo, I might have to splurge! I'm a 34B, and usually I'm happy, but it's always nice to have a good bra for those special times, haha!
    My bad attempts at good makeup, and other blabber:
    http://www.sushiblumen.com

I went from an A to a D cup while pregnant, who said small boobs cant sag!!? I'll keep this bra in mind when i pop in the Victoria secret store!

My friend just bought one. She was wearing it at the time, when she was telling me about it, and I couldn't believe how much bigger her chest was, lol. I think she's a B or C and they looked like D's. She showed me there was a lot of padding to the bra when she pushed her boobs together, but it really did make a difference, if you don't mind a ton of padding. I'm gonna have to check this miraculous bra out after Christmas. I'm in need of a Va-va-voom bra!

my friend has one also, and i couldnt stop laughing the first week she had it...her boobs were freakin hitting her in the face they were so POW!!!! it is actually a very nice bra and I noticed how well it enhanced her shape..unfortunately Im too big for those suckas..so I have to stick to Lane Bryant bras

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sinergy
    my friend has one also, and i couldnt stop laughing the first week she had it...her boobs were freakin hitting her in the face they were so POW!!!! it is actually a very nice bra and I noticed how well it enhanced her shape..unfortunately Im too big for those suckas..so I have to stick to Lane Bryant bras

lol, "hitting her in the face" is right, that cracks me up Same with my friend. She said to me, "Now I know what it feels like to have implants." I'm only a 34B, so this intrigues me...haha.

Definitely try out this bra in store. I was so close to just ordering it online but I didn't. I stopped by VS to try on the bra and boy oh boy the padding is THICK. And I mean THICK. I tried it on but unfortunately for me, it just didn't enhance my shape too much. I was looking for more cleavage and the bra helped a little but not much difference compared to the VS very sexy bras I wear. It's probably because I have such a wide ribcage and my breasts are too far apart to do anything Side view looked a bit odd to me. My breasts were really pointy! lol So in the end I decided not to get it but I don't doubt that it works wonders for others who don't have my issue.

tried this bra on about a week ago and hated it.

TOO MUCH PADDING !! holy Moses ! it was like 3 inches thick. God forbid someone brushes up against you and feels hard foam that would be so embarrassing!

my boob profile looked like Madonna or some 50's pinup...they looked pointy and cone shaped YUCK!

front view was bad too.. tired on my normal size and like half my boob was squishing out the top. It was a muffin top double boob. Not attractive.

Im going to stick with the PINK push up bra, i have two already and love em ! I just bought a hot pink leopard print one

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Machinegun_Cali
    TOO MUCH PADDING !! holy Moses ! it was like 3 inches thick. God forbid someone brushes up against you and feels hard foam that would be so embarrassing!

Yeah the padding is hard! I wouldn't advise wearing them if someone's going to squeeze them either. That would be kind of awkward lol.

i wish vs made bigger sizes? the stuff looks nice but they dont fit m6eeeeeeeeeeeee
    "I.... dropped the SCREEEW... in the TUNA!"Oh yeah. I have a Twitter.

when i tried this bra on i just had to laugh. it looked so unnatural... i have 34Cs and then suddenly i had pointy D cups. not a good look for my small frame hahaha
    Capable of parallel galaxies.
    http://claralikesguts.blogspot.com

Quote:
    Originally Posted by claralikesguts
    when i tried this bra on i just had to laugh. it looked so unnatural... i have 34Cs and then suddenly i had pointy D cups. not a good look for my small frame hahaha

i wanted to get one, but i'm thinking with 32Cs i'm going to have the same experience as you.

oooooh nice ! i need all the help i can get ! haha

agreee. this bra is amazing. i have 3 HAHAHA. theyre definately a must have.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
    i wish vs made bigger sizes? the stuff looks nice but they dont fit m6eeeeeeeeeeeee

I half wish i had your problem

I tried this on last week and I'm in looove! It does have aLOT of padding so I'm a little hesitent to buy it but it made my 32 Cs look like full Ds. Definitely felt like I had breast implants. I don't have a very curvy figure so it really helped me out in that department. I'm asking for one for Christmas for sure. I just can never wear it around someone that might touch my boobs haha or take of my bra because they will be very let down.

Wooo this thread blew up! :O

Hmmm, I am a 32B and I think I at least became a C in this bra...and no pointy boob problems either hummm...like some of you ladies said, the only thing I'm a little concerned about is how much padding there is! God forbid if you hug someone and they feel like they're hugging spongebob squarepants or something...lol...

I've just had a ton of problems with other bras not quite doing it for me. I've had wonderbras in the past but they don't really do much to enhance cup size or push my boobs together. Astronaut, I have a similar problem - a wider ribcage...so that's why my boobs didn't push together well. This bra helped A LOT with that extra padding though! Can't wait to get mine for Christmas xoxo

I work at Victoria's Secret and am usually a 38 D and I still wear this bra. Haha, i think it makes a great hourglass shape. I too love this bra.

I saw ads for this bra and I was just thinking "yea riiiight sure it gives you an extra cup size! pshhh!" but after reading this I think i might go into the store and try it on and not just order it online because everyone seems to have different experiences. And I'm not sure if i would like all of that padding... especially if its hard padding. lol!
    "No mask like open truth to cover lies,As to go naked is the best disguise."
    "Sometimes the worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing that happens to you, if you don't let it get the best of you."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by claralikesguts

Lol, I tried it on and had about the same experience as you, I'm a 36" in between size C and D. I normally have an hourglass shape but this bra made me look very top heavy . I also don't like the pointy look.
    NW20-25/Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20/Nars Sheer Glow Santa Fe

Visit my blog: BeautySpot
    Twitter @Shadowy_Lady

I think I am going to have to order one of these bad boys. I am a 34D & I love when my girls look a tad bigger!

*Hairstylist*

I got mine today! I had to drive 50 miles to the nearest VS... got there, and all they had was a 32A, 34C, and a ton of D sizes... I'm a 34B so I was pretty sad, so I went back to ask a SA if they had more... and she passed along this tip: most people buying them are buying one or two cup size larger than they usually wear to avoid the "muffin top" effect... so I tried on the 34C and it worked!

Holy crap padding, tho! But definitely a nice effect! I'm skinny, but with wide hips, so it helps balance out my hips. Also gives nice oomph to some of my dressier shirts. I'm excited about it!
    My bad attempts at good makeup, and other blabber:
    http://www.sushiblumen.com

YES I finally got mine for Christmas I can barely hold in my excitement...my sister got one of the last ones. I thought she couldn't get it for me because it was sold out everywhere (the saleslady said that it was backordered til march!!), but she managed and I was PSYCHED.

I think I'm going to try it on right now

EDIT: WHOA!! I'll say it again, WHOA!!! My sister came in and was pretty much went OMG O____O she said it looked like my boobs were totally fake. She also said "You can't wear any other bra ever again because then one day you'll be exploding out of your shirt and the next you'll be totally flat again (lol)" which she has a point...so I guess this is my new staple bra! haha. I have seriously never had a bra that gave me this much "umph" and cleavage! I wish this could be a strapless bra, I am seriously in love with it. I need one in black now! lol. It looks great under clothes. Except my sister said I probably shouldn't wear it under anything that's TOO tight and skin-hugging, or else it will be obvious I'm wearing that bra :P

Quote:
    Originally Posted by luvsic
    Try it on at the store! I am a 32B regularly (and even that's debatable sometimes...I feel like I'm in between an A and a B :P) but this Bra turned me into at least a full B or a 32C. It's heaven-sent.

I definatly agree! I'm a 32B and it has really made a HUGE difference in the way my boobs look, haha. I LOVE IT! It looks like I got implants, and the best part is no one knows the real deal except me. Victoria's Secret is a god send. I got one of the last ones in the store and I'm so bummed cuz I want all the colors. It's been sold out in every mall I've been too
    "don't sink to the level of someone who slings mud.
    the only thing that will happen is you will get their filth on you."*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast