Victoria's Secret Miraculous Push-Up Bra. One word: Woah O_O.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i wish vs made bigger sizes? the stuff looks nice but they dont fit m6eeeeeeeeeeeee

I half wish i had your problem
tong.gif

lauren006

I tried this on last week and I'm in looove! It does have aLOT of padding so I'm a little hesitent to buy it but it made my 32 Cs look like full Ds. Definitely felt like I had breast implants. I don't have a very curvy figure so it really helped me out in that department. I'm asking for one for Christmas for sure. I just can never wear it around someone that might touch my boobs haha or take of my bra because they will be very let down.

luvsic

Wooo this thread blew up! :O

Hmmm, I am a 32B and I think I at least became a C in this bra...and no pointy boob problems either
ssad.gif
hummm...like some of you ladies said, the only thing I'm a little concerned about is how much padding there is! God forbid if you hug someone and they feel like they're hugging spongebob squarepants or something...lol...

I've just had a ton of problems with other bras not quite doing it for me. I've had wonderbras in the past but they don't really do much to enhance cup size or push my boobs together. Astronaut, I have a similar problem - a wider ribcage...so that's why my boobs didn't push together well. This bra helped A LOT with that extra padding though! Can't wait to get mine for Christmas
smiles.gif
xoxo

breezybabe89

I work at Victoria's Secret and am usually a 38 D and I still wear this bra. Haha, i think it makes a great hourglass shape. I too love this bra.

MaskedBeauty

I saw ads for this bra and I was just thinking "yea riiiight sure it gives you an extra cup size! pshhh!" but after reading this I think i might go into the store and try it on and not just order it online because everyone seems to have different experiences. And I'm not sure if i would like all of that padding... especially if its hard padding. lol!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
when i tried this bra on i just had to laugh. it looked so unnatural... i have 34Cs and then suddenly i had pointy D cups. not a good look for my small frame hahaha

Lol, I tried it on and had about the same experience as you, I'm a 36" in between size C and D. I normally have an hourglass shape but this bra made me look very top heavy
thmbdn.gif
. I also don't like the pointy look.

clslvr6spd

I think I am going to have to order one of these bad boys. I am a 34D & I love when my girls look a tad bigger!
winks.gif

hello_kitty

I got mine today! I had to drive 50 miles to the nearest VS... got there, and all they had was a 32A, 34C, and a ton of D sizes... I'm a 34B so I was pretty sad, so I went back to ask a SA if they had more... and she passed along this tip: most people buying them are buying one or two cup size larger than they usually wear to avoid the "muffin top" effect... so I tried on the 34C and it worked!

Holy crap padding, tho! But definitely a nice effect! I'm skinny, but with wide hips, so it helps balance out my hips. Also gives nice oomph to some of my dressier shirts. I'm excited about it!

luvsic

YES I finally got mine for Christmas
yahoo.gif
I can barely hold in my excitement...my sister got one of the last ones. I thought she couldn't get it for me because it was sold out everywhere (the saleslady said that it was backordered til march!!), but she managed and I was PSYCHED.

I think I'm going to try it on right now
smiles.gif

EDIT: WHOA!! I'll say it again, WHOA!!! My sister came in and was pretty much went OMG O____O she said it looked like my boobs were totally fake. She also said "You can't wear any other bra ever again because then one day you'll be exploding out of your shirt and the next you'll be totally flat again (lol)" which she has a point...so I guess this is my new staple bra! haha. I have seriously never had a bra that gave me this much "umph" and cleavage! I wish this could be a strapless bra, I am seriously in love with it. I need one in black now! lol. It looks great under clothes. Except my sister said I probably shouldn't wear it under anything that's TOO tight and skin-hugging, or else it will be obvious I'm wearing that bra :p

dollbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
Try it on at the store! I am a 32B regularly (and even that's debatable sometimes...I feel like I'm in between an A and a B :p) but this Bra turned me into at least a full B or a 32C. It's heaven-sent.

I definatly agree! I'm a 32B and it has really made a HUGE difference in the way my boobs look, haha. I LOVE IT! It looks like I got implants, and the best part is no one knows the real deal except me.
greengrin.gif
Victoria's Secret is a god send. I got one of the last ones in the store and I'm so bummed cuz I want all the colors. It's been sold out in every mall I've been too
nope.gif

luvsic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbaby
I definatly agree! I'm a 32B and it has really made a HUGE difference in the way my boobs look, haha. I LOVE IT! It looks like I got implants, and the best part is no one knows the real deal except me.
greengrin.gif
Victoria's Secret is a god send. I got one of the last ones in the store and I'm so bummed cuz I want all the colors. It's been sold out in every mall I've been too
nope.gif

I know! It looks like I have implants too...I'm just wondering, should this be an every day bra? I am definitely buying one in black...but if I wear this one day and then another day I'm back to the B's, it's also equally a WHOA. haha. But not necessarily in a good way...

It is a ton of padding!! But it looks great with tighter tops if you want to feel a bit sexy, especially during the wintertime, I have a lot of tighter sweaters
smiles.gif
Gotta work on losing that stomach so I can have that body back though... :p

Kragey

I would love to try a nice push-up bra, but you guys are all saying this is mega-padded. I'm sick of padded bras. >
ssad.gif
I'm quite happy with my 32B breasts, thank you very much, I just want something to make them "pop up" out of a cocktail dress a little more! :p

Any recommendations?

I can't really get anything from VS...something about they don't carry 32DD. *gruble grumble* Neither does walmart. lol I shop at Dillards anymore for bras.

BeautyPsycho

I think it's hilarious! I would never wear one... Can you imagine taking that off in front of your bf/husband/sex buddy (whatever floats your boat)?!
Um, no.

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Is it bad that I just brought 3 of these with matching panties? :) Love them!

Not terrible at all! I just got my second one today because the awesome SA told me she'd honor the $10 off coupon for a Pink bra I had on the Miraculous instead.

I hate wearing normal bras now. On top of all of it, I've lost about 20 pounds since October, so I've lost a bit of boobie size which has made me sad, so these bras make me sooooooooooo happy!

Oh, and to the comment about how it must feel to take off the bra in front of a guy... heh, mine doesn't care, he's amused by the whole thing. But he's not a boob guy anyway, so he doesn't care if I go from D to B in seconds.

Cydonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
I would love to try a nice push-up bra, but you guys are all saying this is mega-padded. I'm sick of padded bras. >
ssad.gif
I'm quite happy with my 32B breasts, thank you very much, I just want something to make them "pop up" out of a cocktail dress a little more! :p

Any recommendations?

Totally late on this but I got the newer Very Sexy w/ Gel Curve and love it! There's a super plunge one that is a bit much for me... but the gel curve is really fantastic. I'm a 34C (but I've always felt that without a bra I don't look like it) but with it on... two words: fantastic cleavage. lol

kaliraksha

I think most guys understand that women are in some way helped by their bras. At least the more experienced ones are. Some bras are just a little more incredible than others. I don't usually need my boobs to look bigger, just fuller so I can get better cleavage where it shows. How is this bra at creating cleavage?

noahlowryfan

My boobs are like Christina Aguilera. It grows from the sides so there is no cleavage whatsoever. It's just bare in the middle. What bra will give me some cleavage?

clslvr6spd

I have 3 of these now & honestly I cannot go back to any other bra. I still have all my 'Very Sexy' and I still have love for them. But I do need every color in this amazing bra!

Latest posts