Actress Brittany Murphy passed away

Lauudd

"
Actress Brittany Murphy passed away on Sunday morning in Los Angeles at the age of 32.
Murphy reportedly went into full cardiac arrest and her husband, Simon Monjack, immediately called paramedics to save his wife.
Murphy was announced dead on arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after paramedics and doctors could not revive the 8 Mile actress. "

Oh my god.. how sad.. she was very young!

wenn5085471brittany__oPt.jpg

RIP

dietcokeg

heared it earlier today asnd still in shock...she was taken away so young. May she Rest in pease. God help her family get through it espically during the holiday time.

LMD84

RIP... this is such a shame. she was so young
ssad.gif
i remember i first saw her in clueless.... i love that movie and she was great in it.

V2LUCKY

So sad.....I was so shocked when I heard the news.....she was a great actress I loved her!.....she will be missed.
ssad.gif

bellaboomboom

Always loved her. WHAT A CUTE GIRL! I just loved her look (she was SO pretty) and loved that sort of raspy, sexy voice she had. She was one of a kind...RIP.

coachkitten

I am just devestated by this. This year so many people have been taken away too soon. She was so young and talented. It is so sad.
ssad.gif
May she rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers go to her family.

MizzTropical

Hearing this made me so sad too.
ssad.gif
Clueless is my favorite girly movie to watch whenever I'm feeling down. RIP Brittany

Nicala

Noo! She was one of my favorite actresses..
ssad.gif
I cant believe this happened to someone very young and talented.. Rest in peace, Brittany.
ssad.gif

xsnowwhite

aww this is so sad! I really liked her! She seemed like such a fun person to be around, I loved her movies.

MarlaSinger

This is so, so, sad. I just heard about this, this afternoon. I can't believe it.

So many people have passed away this year, it's really depressing. =/

Lauudd

I've heard he's jewish... and they believe that an autopsy is a desecration against the human body.
Or maybe there's something shady...
It's not normal to have a full cardiac arrest being only 32 :S... maybe drugs?eating dissorders? or something else he's trying to hide..

Latest posts