MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

kiss

Iam not crazy about the pointy flowers either. I think the middle in these pics is the grey eyeshadow? Because in the promo pics, the teal one looks like it has the blue round flower on it.

abbyquack

I actually like the idea of the alternating pattern on the e/s, it's kinda cute! Geez, I don't want all the e/s, why are they tempting me with all this cute packaging!?
lol.gif

krijsten

I love the packaging.. I will def be buying some lip products, as well as beauty powders! I'm kinda liking the bag too.. woo!

macaddict83

SOS.gif
SOS.gif
Uggghhh! My wallet! So while Specktra was MIA, I went surfing on other make up sites. Temptalia has pictures up of the packaging for this collection. Drool worthy! Finally some neato packaging AND cool colors!

kiss

If the "summer rose" beauty powder is the same as from Rose Romance, it really sucks. It has almost has no pigmentation. I was suckered into the pretty rose design, but it is a pain using 'cause it takes so many swipes.

MzzRach

I like using beauty powders with blush - the BPs give a nice soft subtle glow. I am going to get Shell Pearl to use exactly this way.
yes.gif

fintia

OMG! I just say the promo puics of this and the packaging is sooo gorgeous!! what am I gonna do this year!!!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
OMG! I just say the promo puics of this and the packaging is sooo gorgeous!! what am I gonna do this year!!!!!

work two jobs?!
tong.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
If the "summer rose" beauty powder is the same as from Rose Romance, it really sucks. It has almost has no pigmentation. I was suckered into the pretty rose design, but it is a pain using 'cause it takes so many swipes.

I passed Summer Rose from Rose Romance because it gave no colour when I tested it. I thought it was due to the rose design. In this case, I will get Shell Pearl instead.

miribre

Quote:

I totally agree! No color payoff and it also broke me out for some reason. It's still nice to look at but I'll pass!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This packaging is so chic my jaw hit the floor. I LOVE IT.

i know! it's love at first sight for me!
love.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
love.gif

iagree.gif
bigheart.gif

I can't wait to have these goodies in my makeup bag! I want to buy a new one for spring as well.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I passed Summer Rose from Rose Romance because it gave no colour when I tested it. I thought it was due to the rose design. In this case, I will get Shell Pearl instead.

Yeah, now that I think of it, all the beauty powders I tested have been this way. I did like Shell Pearl on a swatch I saw so maybe its more pigmented.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
love.gif

Me too!! I'm totally in love and sold!
cutey.gif

ShesNoGhost

Oh my jeez, the packaging, I'm dying. I will probably buy everything from this collection, that's so bad, but I just don't think I'll be able to help myself.

Latest posts