MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
i'm glad they are repromoting peachstock lipstick from the pro line. it's my favorite nude lipstick
greengrin.gif

do you happen to have any pictures hun? please?
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

I've been wanting Peachstock lipstick for awhile! I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I think I want all of the lipsticks from this collection!

gildedangel

My list so far:
Summer Rose Beauty Powder
Prim and Proper Blush
Peachstock Lipstick
Medium Bag (if I like the design)
This collection is gonna hurt my wallet.....

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
Is this the big collection for the first half of the year? I.E. Barbie, Fafi, Hello Kitty???

Yes it is! It will have special packaging and everything.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
hope this helps
smiles.gif

nudes.jpg

perfect! this is now on my list! so pretty!
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

If I like the white packaging, I will get at least one item from each product line!

The list:
Summer Rose BP(I didn't buy it from Rose Romance)
Birds & Berries e/s
Blooming Lovely l/s
Frankly Fresh l/g
Prim & Proper blush

The makeup bag sounds interesting too, though the bags are pricey as always.

I didn't like the special packaging for Style Warriors and the holiday collection this year, so I'm excited to see the next special packaging!

brokenxbeauty

Mmm, I love the sound of the lippies! The packaging also sounds beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures from this collection.

Susanne

Quote:
Is this the big collection for the first half of the year? I.E. Barbie, Fafi, Hello Kitty???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
^ I think this is the Heatherette anniversary. Spring Colour Forecast is the big collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Yes it is! It will have special packaging and everything.

The Fafi and Hello Kitty follower collection will be Spring Colour Forecast collection in 2010.

Give me Liberty of London will be the new prom collection like Heatherette and Sugar Sweet.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The Fafi and Hello Kitty follower collection will be Spring Colour Forecast collection in 2010.

Give me Liberty of London will be the new prom collection like Heatherette and Sugar Sweet.

Great.. so this means even more limited stock and only a few locations which will have this collection here. And I was starting to be excited about this collection.
thmbdn.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Great.. so this means even more limited stock and only a few locations which will have this collection here. And I was starting to be excited about this collection.
thmbdn.gif

th_hug.gif
We will be able to organize it!

Miss QQ

^^ I hope you ladies will be able to get it with minimal hassle.

I think I should be able to get what I want if I go to the counter on the first weekend of the launch. It should not be so limited in stocks like Manish Arora, I hope. That was bad.
thmbdn.gif

Corvs Queen

Quote:

I'm sorry but this is hard to believe. I mean, the Barbie, Fafi and Hello Kitty collections ALL had special packaging and accessories. The Spring Color forecast has neither. I do believe that this will be the "Collectable" collection for the first half of 2010 just like Barbie, Fafi and Hello Kitty. Can anyone say for sure? Clarification would be ace!

Susanne

Quote:
I'm sorry but this is hard to believe. I mean, the Barbie, Fafi and Hello Kitty collections ALL had special packaging and accessories. The Spring Color forecast has neither. I do believe that this will be the "Collectable" collection for the first half of 2010 just like Barbie, Fafi and Hello Kitty. Can anyone say for sure? Clarification would be ace!

Janice posted on the blog:

February is a month that many have been openly speculating will host a large anniversary collection. We're here to give you the straight dish. Now this may hurt a bit, especially if you were looking forward to what the rumor mill was circulating. There will be NO anniversary collection, our source has it that the Anniversary collection (rumored to be HK revisited) has been nixed and will be replaced by a month long Spring Color Forecast which is a 4 part collection that will have a release a week for entire month.

Preliminary MAC Collection information for 2010 | Specktra.Net

Spring Colour Forecast will be the February collection in the US, like Barbie, Fafi and Hello Kitty the years before.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...b-10-a-156023/

jenntoz

Quote:
Janice posted on the blog:

February is a month that many have been openly speculating will host a large anniversary collection. We're here to give you the straight dish. Now this may hurt a bit, especially if you were looking forward to what the rumor mill was circulating. There will be NO anniversary collection, our source has it that the Anniversary collection (rumored to be HK revisited) has been nixed and will be replaced by a month long Spring Color Forecast which is a 4 part collection that will have a release a week for entire month.

Preliminary MAC Collection information for 2010 | Specktra.Net

Spring Colour Forecast will be the February collection in the US, like Barbie, Fafi and Hello Kitty the years before.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...b-10-a-156023/

boo, that sucks
thmbdn.gif

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpucu
any pictures ?

Not yet. I am really excited to see the pictures, as the packaging is going to play a part to determine how much I purchase. It really isn't a matter to me of whether I like it, but if I hate it I won't buy it.
tong.gif

Latest posts