WOC-What are your faves from Bobbi Brown?

MAChostage

I agree, the Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer is pretty nice. It's not going to work in the warmer weather on people who are prone to sweat (me!) but I liked the way it felt and looked.

I absolutely LOVE the new Bobbi Brown Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Rich Tint!

DJ_Roxas

I love Bobbi Brown's lipglosses, eyeshadows they have during the winter seasons and thier foundations. But otherwise I would like to try the mascara but I don't know if it's any good or not.

RedRibbon

Their gel liners are hands down my favourites. I will never ever buy a MAC fluidline as the BB does everything I'd want and then some.

I think they've changed the consistency on their concealers as I had one before which matched me perfectly and didn't settle into the lines under my eyes but I recently tried it again and it was sliding off my face within 20 minutes.

BeautyByLele

I was looking at this @ Sephora as well. . . .please let me know what you think once you wear it!

ETA - Opps sorry I was looking at the Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturizer !!!!! Hahaha makeup got me tripping
ohboy.gif

shontay07108

I ordered her corrector in Dark Peach. I should have it by tomorrow. I'm eager to see what I can do with it. I hope it works to brighten under my eyes. I always think I can do without it until I look at some of my photos.

afulton

I ordered her corrector in Dark Peach. I should have it by tomorrow. I'm eager to see what I can do with it. I hope it works to brighten under my eyes. I always think I can do without it until I look at some of my photos.
If you live near a CCO, they have all of her correctors and concealers for $15.00. I believe they sell for $22.00 at the counters.

lilchocolatema

Her cream foundation compact is the most natural looking foundation that I've ever used. It gives no hint of makeup whatsoever. Her creamy concealer can't be touched. It's just that good. I haven't tried her lipsticks or shadows, but I can imagine they are lovely. I like her lip glosses, but they are tiny and are $23.

jodhika1

Her stick foundation! I have it in Warm Honey and it takes photographs that i swear are unmatchable, and require far less photoshopping than any other foundation i've tried. ANd not to mention the packaging is super sleek/travel friendly.

j4lyphe

I was raving about her Natural finish foundation in 7.0 (Almond) a few months ago but after seeing my face in countless pics I now realize that colour is WAYYYY too red and dark for my face once it has oxidized on my oily skin. It sucks bcuz I really like the finish of this foundation though I must add that it does NOT control oil like it claims. I did go a BB counter in Orlando today (day trip) and the MUA that was there was sooo helpful. He explained to me that the numbering between the 7.0 and 7.5 is basically reversed. The 7.5 is actually lighter (more yellow) than the 7.0 (more red) and agreed that the 7.5 was too red for me. He gave me a sample of the 7.5 and will try it out soon to see if it will finally be my colour. (I currently mix the 7.0 with my MAC SFF in NW45 to get my colour).

j4lyphe

I was raving about her Natural finish foundation in 7.0 (Almond) a few months ago but after seeing my face in countless pics I now realize that colour is WAYYYY too red and dark for my face once it has oxidized on my oily skin. It sucks bcuz I really like the finish of this foundation though I must add that it does NOT control oil like it claims. I did go a BB counter in Orlando today (day trip) and the MUA that was there was sooo helpful. He explained to me that the numbering between the 7.0 and 7.5 is basically reversed. The 7.5 is actually lighter (more yellow) than the 7.0 (more red) and agreed that the 7.5 was too red for me. He gave me a sample of the 7.5 and will try it out soon to see if it will finally be my colour. (I currently mix the 7.0 with my MAC SFF in NW45 to get my colour).

Shantastic

She has a plethora of WOC friendly items. They are especially awesome for the neutral girls. Bobbi's Correctors are awesome. She also had nice shadows and lippies.
Lipgloss: (so many) Dusty Rose, Electric Violet, Hot, Sailor, Angel Pink, Plum Gold.
Shadows I recommend: Toast, Burnt Sugar, Black Cocoa, Midnight, Lavendar, Velvet Plum, Forest, and Cognac.
The only lipsticks I have tried are being discontinued (treatment lip shines) but my favs are: Papaya and Desert Rose (can be found at CCOs).

She has good foundations and skincare items too.

presstoblend

I love her eyeshadows especially Toast and Smoke which I use wet and dry. Her lipsticks are great and my all time favorite are her gel liners. I've never tried her foundations and shimmer bricks but would like to.

Latest posts