Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

stephshopaholic

I got the crystal baby palette and I love it. The pans are so big and the colors are beautiful I think I'll grab another palette with my beautylish gift card.

sullenxriot182

Why am I having such a hard time finding swatches of the new lipsticks? They launch Sunday, right? I saw that they would be selling limited quantities of that one liquid lipstick that they sold at IMATS as well, that thing is gorgeous!!

laurennnxox

Why am I having such a hard time finding swatches of the new lipsticks? They launch Sunday, right? I saw that they would be selling limited quantities of that one liquid lipstick that they sold at IMATS as well, that thing is gorgeous!!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear that they would be launching sunday? I have been watching their IG like a hawk because they said in the comments to someone that they'd announce a date a few days in advance to give everyone warning-- and I haven't seen any announcements yet. i'm dyinggggggg to have Trinket in the LE packaging!

AniBEE

They didn't give a date but sad "next week" they will announce when they will go on sale on facebook.

Sabrunka

If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear that they would be launching sunday? I have been watching their IG like a hawk because they said in the comments to someone that they'd announce a date a few days in advance to give everyone warning-- and I haven't seen any announcements yet. i'm dyinggggggg to have Trinket in the LE packaging!

Yep, you've been doing what I've been doing!! I keep checking for updates haha. It definitely hasn't been confirmed yet!

Sabrunka

Hmm, when I tried opened this page for the last several times, I was getting a malware alert for "hondagirl.com" or something like that? Specktra mods, maybe check into this? I hope your website isn't being attacked.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hmm, when I tried opened this page for the last several times, I was getting a malware alert for "hondagirl.com" or something like that? Specktra mods, maybe check into this? I hope your website isn't being attacked.

Send a PM to Janice or Dawn, if you haven't done so.

sullenxriot182

I think they deleted where it said they would be launching today (the 24th) lol. The liquid lipstick and both LE shadows that were at IMATS will be launching this Thursday at 12pm PST (they just announced it on their IG!)

Now I'm wondering why the lipsticks seem to have been pushed back :( Oh well, I'm dying to get the liquid lipstick and possibly a backup! It looks so pretty!

laurennnxox

I think they deleted where it said they would be launching today (the 24th) lol. The liquid lipstick and both LE shadows that were at IMATS will be launching this Thursday at 12pm PST (they just announced it on their IG!)

Now I'm wondering why the lipsticks seem to have been pushed back :( Oh well, I'm dying to get the liquid lipstick and possibly a backup! It looks so pretty!

I saw that today!! Lol! I'm super upset because the time absolutely sucks for me. At work, our clients have bi-weekly court appearances that we have to be present for, at 3pm EST-- right at the launch! I think I'm going to beg my boyfriend to try and get it for me or something. :/ I know this is gonna sell out in minutes so I wish I had a seasoned pro to snag one for me.

Sabrunka

I saw that today!! Lol! I'm super upset because the time absolutely sucks for me. At work, our clients have bi-weekly court appearances that we have to be present for, at 3pm EST-- right at the launch! I think I'm going to beg my boyfriend to try and get it for me or something. :/ I know this is gonna sell out in minutes so I wish I had a seasoned pro to snag one for me.

ill be at work during that time, aka refreshing the website. If im allowed to buy more than two, i can get you one or however many you want :) pm me!

Sabrunka

It will be up today everyone! Sadly though Sugarpill said on instagram that it will be limited to one per person, boo...

Sabrunka

I did!!! Lauren I'm not sure if you got my pm but I wasnt able to snag you one because of the 1 per-person limit :( I'm so sorry!

laurennnxox

So disappointing in SP for only allowing 1 per person. They really must have had low inventory if it sold out in 2 minutes with only one per person. I'm hoping they bring back the shade.

It's sad that they were so strict to "prevent ebay re-selling" yet there are still ones up on ebay now.

I'll live! Lord knows I have enough LLs already to drown myself in! LOL.

~~~

I did!!! Lauren I'm not sure if you got my pm but I wasnt able to snag you one because of the 1 per-person limit :( I'm so sorry!

I did! I just sat down at the computer. It's TOTALLY okay! It's Sugarpills fault! I really appreciating you offering to help me, though! <3 <3

Sabrunka

So disappointing in SP for only allowing 1 per person. They really must have had low inventory if it sold out in 2 minutes with only one per person. I'm hoping they bring back the shade.

It's sad that they were so strict to "prevent ebay re-selling" yet there are still ones up on ebay now.

I'll live! Lord knows I have enough LLs already to drown myself in! LOL.

~~~

I did! I just sat down at the computer. It's TOTALLY okay! It's Sugarpills fault! I really appreciating you offering to help me, though! <3 <3

GOOD UPDATE, check yo inbox!

AniBEE

Tried, but failed... it sold out in my cart.... daaaaaamn girl... :(

I actually wanted it for as much the packaging as well as the colour. :doh:

Latest posts