Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

Kyandii

drools.gif

Must. Resist. Buying.

kyuubified

Omgooshhh so excited. From what I've heard so far nothing is repackaged, which is a good sign, but I still want to wait a bit for reviews/swatches.

Unfortunately, if I wait, I won't be able to take advantage of the 15% off code... dilemma.

ilexica

I can't wait to try this stuff! Alas, it must wait until payday, but I'm definitely going to pick some up. I want two of the pallettes and...oooh...all, of the loose dusts. 4g and 5g are much more generous sizes than a lot of the Indies and it doesn't look like the usual repackaged micas a lot of the more image-oriented lines have been offering. Yay!

jennifer.

guys, amy (shrinkle) really outdid herself with these. i haven't swatched them yet but they look seriously, ridiculously bright. the packaging is awesome as well. they don't look anything like you'd expect from a repackaged brand with someone's name slapped on it, that's for sure! i got my order today so i took some pics!

3closed.jpg

closeback.jpg

3open.jpg

how cool are they?!

kyuubified

Agreed with ^ about swatches.

These images have me drooling. I'm probably going to end up buying this weekend <3

Goat Goat Etc.

I gasped when that video appeared in my subs!
OMG he's been using her line the whole time!
Freaking legitimate review!
I can't wait to depot some of those shadows!

Goat Goat Etc.

My list:
4 x Loose powders-Royal Sugar, Absinthe, Asylum, and Tiara.
+/-3 x Pressed Shadows-Flamepoint, Love+, Dollipop, and maybe Buttercupcake.

I really, really hope she's nothing like Lime Crime! It looks like so much work was put into that line! Foo real!

ilexica

Mine:

Loose powders in magpie, hysteric, asylum, royal sugar and starling ($60).
4 colour palettes: burning heart, sweetheart ($68).

Yeah, this is going to have to wait until April...
tong.gif

jennifer.

ok i couldn't stand it anymore & had to do swatches of the three colors i bought. i'm officially in love with this brand! there's no way these could be private label.

they were bright with 1 swipe of color but i did 2 instead & it came out like this. insane.

spswatches.jpg

swaly

I'm a little underwhelmed so far but I'm a big fan of Shrinkle and am hoping she comes out with some wacky super-bright lip stuff! I feel like I already have a fair range of bright eye shadows (many of them Kryolan which she's repped for years) and don't feel like I'd need any of the ones she's released so far.

I'm happy this line exists though!

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
I'm a little underwhelmed so far but I'm a big fan of Shrinkle and am hoping she comes out with some wacky super-bright lip stuff! I feel like I already have a fair range of bright eye shadows (many of them Kryolan which she's repped for years) and don't feel like I'd need any of the ones she's released so far.

I'm happy this line exists though!

This is what's keeping me from buying right now...it looks great, but I already have a lot of cheaper or similarly-priced stuff that's about the same color. If she came out with something I didn't have (which is tough to do, honestly), I'd buy it up in a heartbeat.
smiles.gif

hickle

Sugar Pill

I was wondering if anyone here has tried any sugar pill products yet. They look really cool, but I'm a little skeptical of their versatility. I like what I have seen so far from Petrilude's review of and swatches of sugar pill. I almost want to buy some stuff, but I think it might end up being makeup I'll never use because it will be too intense.

Even though the brand seems to be catering to a more of a very specific sub-culture, I'm still excited about the products and would love to know more about them.

(Disclaimer: I'm not saying anything bad about that sub-culture, I'm just saying I'm not a part of it, and the brand image seems to be catering to a different demographic than me.)

hickle

Re: Sugar Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
there's a whole thread about this 1/4 page down from this one

How embarassing! I searched for "sugar pill" and found a bunch of posts about birth control, so I assumed that no one had posted about this yet!

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
This is what's keeping me from buying right now...it looks great, but I already have a lot of cheaper or similarly-priced stuff that's about the same color. If she came out with something I didn't have (which is tough to do, honestly), I'd buy it up in a heartbeat.
smiles.gif

Me too. I think I'll pick up quite a few things anyway (because mattes and pigments are always useful) but I'm expecting that a lot of them will dupe stuff I already have. So I'll give it a go, but a lot of the shadows in particular just look like things already in my stash.
ssad.gif

Latest posts