Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

shatteredshards

I've been checking the site almost every day since early November. I'm very anxious to see it, because it looks like she's put a lot of time into it.

LisaOrestea

The packaging looks AMAZING

pressed_bcc.jpg

http://www.shrinkle.com/blog/july09/sugarpill.jpg

kyuubified

I'm really excited.
I almost want to not feel too excited... I'm paranoid that my makeup loving little heart will be broken.

Oh well, only time/reviews/pictures/swatches can make up my mind
smiles.gif

Caderas

i doubt Amy's line would do anything less than impress us because of her experience wearing brights, her line would be the definition of good pigmentation!
greengrin.gif
can't wait for this

Jinni

I'm quite excited about this! It looks like a lot of work was put into every aspect.

Kragey

OMG, so cute! I pray to God that this isn't repackaged Ladyburd; that would break my heart after all of this anticipation.
ssad.gif

Cinci

I am definately looking forward to the launch Sugarpill! I hope it is as good the promos make it look!!!

ghostsinsnow

I ordered a Kryolan palette from her for Christmas and she sent a free sample of a Sugarpill pigment with it
smiles.gif
! I don't know the name of it, but it's a deep royal blue with small turquoise glitter in it(reminds me of MAC Reflects) and it's amazingly pigmented!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostsinsnow
I ordered a Kryolan palette from her for Christmas and she sent a free sample of a Sugarpill pigment with it
smiles.gif
! I don't know the name of it, but it's a deep royal blue with small turquoise glitter in it(reminds me of MAC Reflects) and it's amazingly pigmented!

Wow! Is that applied dry? I love the MAC reflects and a combination of something like those with an eyeshadow colour in one is a dream come true!

jennifer.

it's up! i got 3 of the single shadows--the purple, red, & pink one. can't wait to get them! she's also got a 15% off discount code, hello15. awesome!

Goat Goat Etc.

On the about page:

"The dream of starting my makeup line came about in 2005. While running my fashion line, Shrinkle, I also sold Kryolan brand makeup because I believe that no awesome ensemble is complete without a glamorous face. However, I always wished I had control over the makeup’s quality, brand image, and the products and colors offered."

Is that a bitchslap to limecrime and others or what? lol

Goat Goat Etc.

I can't wait to see what Petrilude does with it! He said the line is awesome and he'll be using it like crazy when it's available!

Latest posts