Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

novocainedreams

I got one! Don't know how, but I did! LOL kept refreshing that page until you could add it. I'm surprised too after hearing people got it taken from their carts since I grabbed a Feral shadow and also had to check out with PayPal.

sullenxriot182

I managed to get one! Hoping they bring the shade back though. I know they posted that they will have liquid lipsticks in the permanent line soon, but they don't know if they will bring back Trinket. It looks gorgeous, I hope the formula is good!

Sabrunka

Welp... Who got emails saying their orders were cancelled? I got one... For the order I placed for laurennnxox :( UGHHHHHHHHHHH now I'm paranoid about a cancellation for the original order!! Apparently they oversold so tons of people are screwed over. At least it will be permanent.

AniBEE

^ That's happened before to me as well, and a few other store I've purchased from in the past during a sale. The system on the site has a counter but sometime when item are added at the exact same time (second) it processes as 1 item instead of 2 or 4 from that count. O__o

laurennnxox

bah humbug! lol. No hard feelings what so ever :) but sounds like they need a site/system upgrade.

can't wait for it to come back since it'll be perm!

Sabrunka

There's a new pressed eyeshadow release on the website! It's a beautiful teal eyeshadow dedicated to the drag queen named Kim Chi. I grabbed that along with two loose eyeshadows.

laurennnxox

There's a new pressed eyeshadow release on the website! It's a beautiful teal eyeshadow dedicated to the drag queen named Kim Chi. I grabbed that along with two loose eyeshadows.

Ooooh teal! I need to branch out and wear more pops of color.

Want to hear something funny, I got an email this morning from Sugarpill that said this:

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 7.39.28 PM.png

I had honestly totally forgotten about Trinket and that debacle. lmao. I placed my order though, happy I can still get it in the LE packaging. Looks like they are now coming in the DOC style tubes which is nice.

Mayanas

Want to hear something funny, I got an email this morning from Sugarpill that said this:

View attachment 54215

I had honestly totally forgotten about Trinket and that debacle. lmao. I placed my order though, happy I can still get it in the LE packaging. Looks like they are now coming in the DOC style tubes which is nice.

i got mine last week is very pretty. Happy you got it.

Sabrunka

View attachment 54215

Lol! This happened to me as well! For the one which I originally ordered for you, but it got cancelled! I also bought it again haha and it should be arriving Friday! Not sure WHY I bought it though as I didn't like my first one so I just sold it, but apparently this one is more peachy so maybe I'll prefer it over the old one?

laurennnxox

Lol! This happened to me as well! For the one which I originally ordered for you, but it got cancelled! I also bought it again haha and it should be arriving Friday! Not sure WHY I bought it though as I didn't like my first one so I just sold it, but apparently this one is more peachy so maybe I'll prefer it over the old one?

lol! hopefully you like it this time around, It seems that it might have improved a bit? The packaging is just so cute, I couldn't help myself. Mine should be here Friday too! I'm excited to finally try it out.

NaomiH

Weird angle, but here is Kim Chi eye shadow on me. I wore it Sunday to go see Kim Chi perform. (she was wonderful) It is very smooth and pigmented and I just love it!
Resized_20160522_180853.jpeg

I also used Bulletproof, Poison Plum and Dollipop for this look. :)

NaomiH

I inquired about Trinket and if it'd ever be back (I missed it) and got this in reply.
Screenshot_20160524-161848.png
I'm excited that myself and others who missed it will eventually get to purchase it.

rinacee

Weird angle, but here is Kim Chi eye shadow on me. I wore it Sunday to go see Kim Chi perform. (she was wonderful) It is very smooth and pigmented and I just love it!
View attachment 54381

I also used Bulletproof, Poison Plum and Dollipop for this look. :)

I inquired about Trinket and if it'd ever be back (I missed it) and got this in reply.
View attachment 54386
I'm excited that myself and others who missed it will eventually get to purchase it.
First of all, what a lovely look! I am SO jealous you got to see Kim Chi perform. I saw RuPaul Battle of the Seasons last week and it was so great.
Second, yay! I hope it comes back sometime this summer. I missed it as well but I've heard how lovely the formula is and the color is darling.

Sabrunka

Oh I forgot to post photos in here of how my Trinket looks on me, I really like it! The top photo is the lipstick before rubbing it, and the second photo I slightly rubbed my lips to activate the glitter. I'm not wearing any other makeup btw. It smells quite strong of some sort of dessert, maybe a lemon tart?? Also the formula is really nice and doesn't dry out my lips at ALL like KVD, Jeffree Star and Limecrime do. I really hope they release more colors!

trinket.jpg

trinket2.jpg

NaomiH

First of all, what a lovely look! I am SO jealous you got to see Kim Chi perform. I saw RuPaul Battle of the Seasons last week and it was so great.
Second, yay! I hope it comes back sometime this summer. I missed it as well but I've heard how lovely the formula is and the color is darling.

Thank you so much! I'm so jealous that you went to BOTS! I wanted to go bad when it came to Austin. If you get to see Kim Chi ever she's so fun to watch perform.
FB_IMG_1464060332726.jpg

Last edited:

NaomiH

Oh I forgot to post photos in here of how my Trinket looks on me, I really like it! The top photo is the lipstick before rubbing it, and the second photo I slightly rubbed my lips to activate the glitter. I'm not wearing any other makeup btw. It smells quite strong of some sort of dessert, maybe a lemon tart?? Also the formula is really nice and doesn't dry out my lips at ALL like KVD, Jeffree Star and Limecrime do. I really hope they release more colors!

View attachment 54392

View attachment 54393

This is beautiful on you!

Latest posts