Who carries good handbags under $40?

hairbands4ever

Besides eBay, please
smiles.gif
I'm not looking for anything unique, trendy or traditional is what I go for. I switch way too often to spend much on any single bag!

TIA!

DILLIGAF

Forever 21
The GAP
Urban Outfitters
Wet Seal

Dont be afraid of the sales racks in most stores.

hawaii02

Try Ebags.com as an option. They usually have decent sales on bags, with additional percentage off too.

2browneyes

I really lik Aldo for inexpensive bags. Especially if you have an Aldo Clearance Store near you....50% off everything!!!!!!!

BEA2LS

i have found cute bags at payless, too.. but i would say target, they have cute stuff and the quality is pretty good. i also found great buys at kohls.

yupitzTara

Aldo has nice purses, and there's always some that are on sale that are like $20. You can also try burlington coat factory. I've gotten a nice brown bag from there for $20. hope this helped...

Honey xOo

tj maxx and marshalls. u can find the best brand name bags for $40 if u shop on the right day. also hit the clearance racks everywhere u go! u never know what u'll find for a killer price.

LMD84

in the uk we have tk max (i think your version is tj max!) and i always find some lovely bags at very low prices there!
smiles.gif
also do you have any kind of discount outlet near you? if you did check out the discount department stores - another great place to check out!

hairbands4ever

Thanks again ladies! You're all so very helpful!
smiles.gif

I actually have never been in an Aldo! Just used their store locator and there is one at the mall that's ~10 minutes from my house (same one Sephora's in...woo-hoo!) - sweet! As soon as Snowmaggedon '10, Part II goes away I'm definitely going!

bellaboomboom

Target, Kohls, TJ Maxx or Ross Dress for Less.

I actually got a really cute bag for $19.99 last night at Ross. It's a Nine West and it's very roomy and very soft and light. I hate bags that are heavy. By the time you load them up, they kill your arms.
sweatdrop.gif

Latest posts