Lime Crime Swatches - All

kimanhtruong

The colors are gorgeous and so vivid! Anybody back them up with a lipliner? The formula looks so creamy that it'd migrate all over my face!

Makeup Emporium

The colors are gorgeous and so vivid! Anybody back them up with a lipliner? The formula looks so creamy that it'd migrate all over my face!
I use a clear liner so it goes with all the colours instead of having to buy separate liners for each (much cheaper). Mine is called "No Bleeding Lips" so it is specifically made for that purpose but there are other clear liners out there.

valentine580

Ugh... I just can't get into Lime crime. I have never tried any of their products, but nothing sparks my interest.
Sad face. LOL.
icon_eek.gif

valentine580

I have all of the velvetines. They are beyond gorgeous, and they apply like butter. My favorite quality is their finish and longevity. Thanks Doe Deere.

cakewannaminaj

I currently have 6 Lime Crime lipsticks and I love them all ^^

(from left to right) chinchilla, no she didn't, new yolk city, great pink planet, countessa fluorescent and cosmopop

Here are a few swatches I have:

Chinchilla

countessa fluorescent

new yolk city

and below shows the lime crime lipsticks packaging, so pretty ~ I love the unicorns and the purple packaging! My eyes are also wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow palette "d'Antoinette", I have used all the colors from that palette on my eye and I also used Lime Crime eyeliner in 6th element, on my lips I have Great Pink Planet.

mosha010

I currently have 6 Lime Crime lipsticks and I love them all ^^  (from left to right) chinchilla, no she didn't, new yolk city, great pink planet, countessa fluorescent and cosmopop Here are a few swatches I have: Chinchilla countessa fluorescent new yolk city and below shows the lime crime lipsticks packaging, so pretty ~ I love the unicorns and the purple packaging! My eyes are also wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow palette "d'Antoinette", I have used all the colors from that palette on my eye and I also used Lime Crime eyeliner in 6th element, on my lips I have Great Pink Planet.
Love what you did in your eyes!!!!!

Dolly Snow

I currently have 6 Lime Crime lipsticks and I love them all ^^

(from left to right) chinchilla, no she didn't, new yolk city, great pink planet, countessa fluorescent and cosmopop

Here are a few swatches I have:

Chinchilla

countessa fluorescent

new yolk city

and below shows the lime crime lipsticks packaging, so pretty ~ I love the unicorns and the purple packaging! My eyes are also wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow palette "d'Antoinette", I have used all the colors from that palette on my eye and I also used Lime Crime eyeliner in 6th element, on my lips I have Great Pink Planet.

They are gorgeous on you!

littlepickle

All swatched in sunlight on bare lips, my skintone is NC15 for reference :)

Coquette vs Babette

Babette

Cosmopop

Suedeberry

Centrifuchsia

My Beautiful Rocket

Pink Velvet

Latest posts