4363831674_ba8a8a9426.jpg

Candyfuture Collection Opaque Lipstick in Centrifuchsia
Packaging:
4363831518_0831d4a1f8.jpg

Packaging:
4363857569_ba341591cb.jpg

Swatches:
4363089235_ed012b2a5f.jpg

Lipstick is shown on clean, unlined lips with no extra products.
Will add pictures of Magic Dusts on eyes later, and a swatch for Fairy Wings.

littlepickle

More lipstick swatches. Will post new Magic Dust swatches later too!
smiles.gif

Great Pink Planet
4456781480_137fbfb94a.jpg

D'Lilac
4456794340_af20353878.jpg

Countessa Fluorescent
4456003771_1039b31cda.jpg

SQUALID

Lipsticks in Coquette, Countessa Flourescent, Airborne Unicorn
IMG_2909.jpg

Coquette
IMG_2968.jpg

Countessa Flourescent
IMG_2974.jpg

Airborne Unicorn
IMG_2973.jpg

MakeupForMommy

376c17d2_image.jpeg
11b633c4_image.jpeg
So the only lime crime lipstick I own is Chinchilla! I fell on love with it immediately but I just don't know how I am going to wear it!!! Any suggestions? Or is it just a color that doesn't flatter me??

Peakvolume

So the only lime crime lipstick I own is Chinchilla! I fell on love with it immediately but I just don't know how I am going to wear it!!! Any suggestions? Or is it just a color that doesn't flatter me??
It's a beautiful color on you! Seems like there's a lot of really great ways to wear it, like with a similar liner underneath for more opacity, or a colored/clear/shimmery/glittery gloss on top. It seems like it'd be great with neutral shadow and a flick of black liner and really lush, glam lashes, as well as a smoky/colorful eye. Truthfully, I think there's a lot you can do with it. Please share some looks you create! :)

do8666

Ugh... I just can't get into Lime crime. I have never tried any of their products, but nothing sparks my interest.

MakeupForMommy

It's a beautiful color on you! Seems like there's a lot of really great ways to wear it, like with a similar liner underneath for more opacity, or a colored/clear/shimmery/glittery gloss on top. It seems like it'd be great with neutral shadow and a flick of black liner and really lush, glam lashes, as well as a smoky/colorful eye. Truthfully, I think there's a lot you can do with it. Please share some looks you create! :)
Thank you! I definitely will play around with it and see what I come up with. Which is the fun part of course!

mosha010

Ladies .... Do any of you have the new pink velvet velvetine? And if so, how does it compare to occ lip tar in "queen "??

Latest posts