Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

vintageroses

haha! oooh i would love to! I'll be with my parents though but i'll tryyy. hahas. i'll be going to syd too carinaaaa
smiles.gif
hehes. where are there no brisbanettes in this thread! HAHA. baby are the cutest <3

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
haha! oooh i would love to! I'll be with my parents though but i'll tryyy. hahas. i'll be going to syd too carinaaaa
smiles.gif
hehes. where are there no brisbanettes in this thread! HAHA. baby are the cutest <3

Ohhhh! You have to tell us when you are in Sydney and if you have time for a meetup. Mich and I will be there with bells (and makeup!!) on.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
LOL bok! bok!

Over here everyone is anti-baby and on the baby forums everyone is anti-makeup!

Hahahaha I was going to say, it seems the two are mutually exclusive on here.. If you love makeup, well then babies are out, and if you love babies, well heck, makeup is not cool!
tong.gif
maybe its the hormones... everyone gets all messed up
tong.gif

vintageroses

^ ooooooooooh reallly? i'll be there from the 29June till like 3rd July (i think) hahas i'll check with my friend because i'm there to visit her but i would LOVE to meet you guys! <3

Have any of you babes tried PriceUSA? I've always used parceliton but the 7% tax, 4% CC usage charge + $12 charge is getting abit steeep!
ssad.gif
& PriceUSA is only 5% flat! No tax tooo! I love the girls at parceliton but PriceUSA has sucha good deal almost too hard to resist. hehes.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Hahahaha I was going to say, it seems the two are mutually exclusive on here.. If you love makeup, well then babies are out, and if you love babies, well heck, makeup is not cool!
tong.gif
maybe its the hormones... everyone gets all messed up
tong.gif

^Maybe once you have a babies all of the former makeup money becomes baby money and all of the former time you had to spend doing makeup is now spent changing diapers and grabbing a quick nap while you can since baby keeps you up all night causing unsightly dark circles which you could cover up with concealer if only you had bought some instead of baby food!
yes.gif

^Hehe I'm not exactly anti-baby, its just not my thing. I've never desired motherhood honestly but other peoples babies are pretty cute and I don't mind them... just as long as I don't have to hold the really young ones. The rolly polly necks and soft spots on the head terrify me
ssad.gif
!!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ lol Thats what baby valium is for isnt it??? .... JOKING!!!
tong.gif

I'm still going to have makeup money when I have a baby
tong.gif
My future hubby better make sure of that :p

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Good thinking...

I forgot to mention, I have a new lemming after today.. Warm Soul Mineralize Blush... the MA used it on me today
th_drool.gif

its soooo natural and pretty...

vintageroses

^^ hahah really? gosh i'm so not gonna check it out. else i think i have to add it on my lemmings too! since we have like similar skin tones!i'm not a huge fan of the mineralised collection. i don't know why too. hahas I have so many blushes it's not funny! I should stop it! haha BTW Carina, i loved the neo si-fi blush i bought from you! It's so prettyyyy!Thank you hunnn!

Have anyone of you tried brushes from this site?
They look soft! But i've never heard of them!

spectrolite

Quote:
Have anyone of you tried brushes from this site? They look soft! But i've never heard of them!

I actually bought the white Kolinsky set a few years ago and while some of the brushes are not the best quality, the larger powder brushes and the smaller blending brush are amazing and extremely soft! I still use the blending brush almost every day. It's like a fluffier version of the Mac #222.

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
^ ooooooooooh reallly? i'll be there from the 29June till like 3rd July (i think) hahas i'll check with my friend because i'm there to visit her but i would LOVE to meet you guys! <3

Yeh of course I'm keen to meet up.. I cant speak for Mich, but I'm sure she will be in as well
greengrin.gif

As long as there is champagne and we can talk makeup the whole time, I'm there! lol

Quote:
^^ hahah really? gosh i'm so not gonna check it out. else i think i have to add it on my lemmings too! since we have like similar skin tones!i'm not a huge fan of the mineralised collection. i don't know why too. hahas I have so many blushes it's not funny! I should stop it! haha BTW Carina, i loved the neo si-fi blush i bought from you! It's so prettyyyy!Thank you hunnn!

Glad you liked it babe! Its one of my faves!
greengrin.gif
And dont worry, I'm a massive blush addict as well.. On last count I was up to 55 blushes
blush-anim-cl.gif

And thats not counting the 2 I have coming to me in a CP, the three NYX ones on the way to me and the 2 I just ordered in a CP from Pret a Papier.. I finks I have a problem
tong.gif

simplyenchantin

^^ Yes omg, i totally forgot to reply. My phone was playing up but I finally got an iphone the other day! Thanks so much for trying anyway <3

simplyenchantin

^^ I do that too when people don't reply
tong.gif
. Just so you feel better, know that I love you forever
greengrin.gif
(and your make up stash muahahaha)

vintageroses

Quote:
Yeh of course I'm keen to meet up.. I cant speak for Mich, but I'm sure she will be in as well
greengrin.gif

As long as there is champagne and we can talk makeup the whole time, I'm there! lol

haha yayyyys! makeup talk!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
you guys can teach me some tricks & tipssss! hahahah
tong.gif

Quote:
Glad you liked it babe! Its one of my faves!
greengrin.gif
And dont worry, I'm a massive blush addict as well.. On last count I was up to 55 blushes
blush-anim-cl.gif

And thats not counting the 2 I have coming to me in a CP, the three NYX ones on the way to me and the 2 I just ordered in a CP from Pret a Papier.. I finks I have a problem
tong.gif

haha yess i LOVE it! when i made the order i didn't think i'll love it as much as i do! hahaahha 55! oh myyy i think i'm like up to 20+? hahas & i just started this makeup thing! hahahahs

OH you did a CP for Pret a Papier, you're tempting me babeee! I'm trying to resistt!!! you just made it a whole lot easier, NOT!
cutey.gif
what blushes did you get? I was so annoyed because it came out 1 hour after i did a CP!!! sighss. I'm so tempted to get instant chic since baci is doing CP with 30% off!! goshhhh. brushes & blushes? <3 HAHA What we ever gonna do with all our blushes? give our kids? HAHA!!!

I feel that the girl in shopaholic where she makes her confession - Hi, My name is Eliza & I am a Blushaholic. HAHA!
tong.gif

Oh nooo i just went to Baci's CP page & she just added that it has be $75 worth of stuff!
ssad.gif
I really don't wanna spend so muchhhh! I might have to skip instant chic unless Carina shows it to me & i fall in love. HAHA

Latest posts