Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sambibabe

^ No no, I am not going! I am lemming the trip, but not this year! Maybe next year
smiles.gif

sunniechan

Oh! I feel so dumb. lol

But it'll be really cool when you do ^__^. Plus you could drive down to US if you want, too XD.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan
Oh! I feel so dumb. lol

But it'll be really cool when you do ^__^. Plus you could drive down to US if you want, too XD.

No, it is the way I wrote lol

That's what I did.. Got sick of Vancouver, so we took the flight down to LA and went to Disneyland
th_LMAO.gif

sambibabe

My birthday is coming up soon, and my bestie just asked for my wishlist.. And guess what I want? More makeups!!
ssad.gif

sunniechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
No, it is the way I wrote lol

That's what I did.. Got sick of Vancouver, so we took the flight down to LA and went to Disneyland
th_LMAO.gif

lol XD! I so want to go to Disneyland! How did you like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
My birthday is coming up soon, and my bestie just asked for my wishlist.. And guess what I want? More makeups!!
ssad.gif

lol! Cool, when is your birthday?

sunniechan

I'm thinking about going to US end of the year instead of Japan, since I'll end up in Japan in 2-3 years time. I thinking to do both Disneyland and Disneyworld lol. But my friend in Ireland wants us to meet in France and do some travelling there, so I don't know T.T

I never went to Tokyo Disneyland, just Disney Sea, stupid boyfriend didn't want to do Disneyland after Disney Sea.

Yes, great timing XD!

sambibabe

^^I love Japan!! But yeah.. I really would love to visit Vegas, NYC, London and Niagara falls!

Haha.. oh well, you can visit Tokyo Disney next time you visit Japan!

Okay, my lemming list has changed over last couple of days
smiles.gif

More F&B foundation shades
Carry All MAC
UD Deluxe shadow palette, Ransom and Frigid e/s
More MUFE HD brushes
CCB in Bat Black
Dior 2010 summer quint

sunniechan

^^ I love Japan, too! It was so much fun living there, always something to do. I love how each area is famous for certain foods. I love Hiroshima and Sapporo best for food. lol Never liked Tokyo though. I like Osaka best to live.

Yeah, I plan to visit it next time around XD. I can't wait until I go back to Japan, I've never really settled down living here since I came back last year.

Oh! You have the MUFE HD brushes? How do you like them compared to MAC?

sambibabe

Wow, you used to live in Japan? That is so cool! My favorite city was Kyoto!

I agree.. Shopping was boring here when I got back from Japan
ssad.gif
I really miss food too!

I have 9 HD brushes.. They are softer than MAC synthetic brushes. They are just different from MAC brushes I have hehe

sunniechan

Yeah, I lived there for over a year on exchange. I lived in Kyoto. Kyoto is a great city to visit but sucky to live. Night life and shopping there isn't so great. After visiting so many temples, they all end up looking the same. It was a great experience overall though.

I'm planning to do my phd there, hopefully I go study in Osaka if the program there is good. I can't wait! Though when I was there I got sick of the food and craved BBQ chicken for months on end, and missed the beach crazy.

Cool! I'll check them out! Thanks
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Haha I loved Kyoto, because it was so close to Osaka and Nara etc. Osaka was great for shopping, but that's about it, I thought.. I like living in a pretty place like MELBOURNE!!
greengrin.gif

Yeah, my friend's daughter lived there for two years and she got sick and tired of it all. Do you speak fluent Japanese?

Ahh I want this.. I want that grey!!
Addicted-to-Dior-summer-2010-Ready-to-Glow-649.jpg

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Wow that is beautiful! That peachy colour is amazing!!!

I'm lemming Metal Rock MSF but I think it is too dark for me... What do you girls think about it?

sunniechan

sambibabe Trust me, you don't want to live in Kyoto. The weather there is horrible the humidity gets trapped by the surrounding mountains, I was dying everyday and pretty much try to avoid leaving the home. The hottest day in Australia is more bearable than an average summer day in Kyoto. Osaka has Universal Studios and the aquarium as well XD. I love them so much!!

I wouldn't say it's fluent, it's enough to get by but not really enough to fully express myself. Hopefully I'll be soon >.<

That's so pretty!! All the colours look so nice! I want!! XD what's the name of the palette? So I can google for swatches lol

aussiemacluvrr isn't Metal Rock MSF like $$$$$?

sambibabe

Haha, I spent two summers there and loved Kyoto!
tong.gif

It is Summer 2010 palette (can't remember the name, but Temptalia has info).. Don't think you can find the swatches as it is not released yet.

What is your colouring Carina? NW/NC20-25?

sunniechan

Really?! I'm terrible with heat, more specifically humidity, I literally go looney and can't think straight. I found the weather in bali more tolerable than Kyoto.

Cool! Thanks I'll check temptalia out XD!! Yay, I have time to save for it!

sambibabe

I don't like heat either, but the most places I went were nicely air conditioned!
greengrin.gif

If you love purples, you might love this! I always tell myself to get it, but then get carried away by MAC.

image by jojoba
3773907201_43403d3fa2_o.jpg

sunniechan

Awww you are so sweet sambibabe
heart.gif

The colours sooooooooo pretty! But by the looks of the swatches none of the purples will go well on me T.T, stupid skin colour
ssad.gif
. The far left one is soooo pretty!! Why O why do I have a skin colour that doesn't suit most purples T.T

Funny thing is out of all the eyeshadow 'colours' my least favourite colour green goes best on me. Pretty much any shade of green looks good or great. It's like my skin is mocking me. lol

sunniechan

NC40-42. My face is few shades lighter than my arm, so my face match is NC40 or tad lighter, but if I wear NC40 I look washed out, so I wear NC42, if that makes sense. I don't think it's my colour but the undertones that conflict with the purple, if that makes any sense.

Latest posts